PDA

View Full Version : FT: Crab

GMGQ
04-10-2011, 05:21 AM
Red eyed crab for trade, as per pic, about 2in wide. I have it in my frag tank right now.

Trade for a frag of what have you..

Thanks.

http://reefblog604.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/photo1.jpg

viperfish
04-10-2011, 02:43 PM
That's one mean lookin' crab! Looks like he's ready to attack, ha ha!

reeferious
04-10-2011, 04:25 PM
i'll trade xenia frag for crab where in vancouver are located?

paddyob
04-10-2011, 05:59 PM

I had one of those. Hitchhikers. Mean... bad... evil.

He will eat what he can catch and kill. No questions. I could not even get in the rock to kill him, so I removed the whole base rock with his beady eyes watching me. F***er.

Flush it.

Or wait.... anyone have a keychain? Joking. Sorry.

GMGQ
04-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Sorry bro, I've got enough xenia in my tank. ANYthing else??

I'm in south van, by knight street bridge.

LMK, thanks.

GMGQ
04-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Yeah man, I was soooo lucky that morning, I went to look at my tank, and he was out in front on the sand, beady little red devil eyes staring at me like he had his claw in the cookie jar (actually he was lurking around a turbo snail!). So I immediately got a net and cornered the bastard, and got him!

I wanted to flush him too!! But my gf goes "noooo!" and gave me the puppy eyes :S

So yeah, any frags except xenia, that stuff grows like weeds in my tank already :S

Thanks guys.

I had one of those. Hitchhikers. Mean... bad... evil.

He will eat what he can catch and kill. No questions. I could not even get in the rock to kill him, so I removed the whole base rock with his beady eyes watching me. F***er.

Flush it.

Or wait.... anyone have a keychain? Joking. Sorry.

apexifd
04-11-2011, 07:07 PM
or I am quite sure that it will become good friend with my peacock mantis shrimp.

GMGQ
04-11-2011, 07:13 PM
..make me an offer I cant refuse...

:P

or I am quite sure that it will become good friend with my peacock mantis shrimp.

GMGQ
04-13-2011, 06:08 PM
TTT

I'd really like him out, cuz I wanna put some snails in that tank to take care of the film algae. Anything??

gobytron
04-13-2011, 08:03 PM
even LFS often give trouble making crabs away for free...lol

High tide
04-13-2011, 08:13 PM

+1

lastlight
04-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Trades for evil, predatory crabs. New territory you're charting there but why not lol!

GMGQ
04-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Haha, yeah man i know. But I cant let this little creeper 'win'!

Hey does anybody have some crushed coral they can give me? I need some for attaching softies.

apexifd
04-14-2011, 01:16 AM
..make me an offer I cant refuse...

:P

2 months ago, I would have a few sps frags to pick from. but, with the recent crash, I have little to nothing left.

GMGQ
04-26-2011, 09:45 PM
TTT! :P

I broke down and had to put some snails in my frag tank (big difference!), so this guy now shares a space with my chaeto in the sump.

I'll take any snail or even a small piece of live rock with some good coraline algae growth on it (need to seed my tank)!

reeferious
04-27-2011, 12:28 AM
i'll got a bunch of coral rubbles to trade for your crab but earliest would be this saturday let me know