PDA

View Full Version : Critters in my nano reef ?

Pipes1234
04-09-2011, 02:33 AM
so i managed to snap a fe pictures with my iphone that actually turned out good ...i found some critters that i didn't add ... i love that everytime i look there is something new growing or moving ....anyways can any one id these for me :)

thanks
Chris Armstrong

skabooya
04-09-2011, 02:58 AM
Its really hard to tell what we are supposted to look at in the pics. All I noticed in the first pic was a pod. Looks kind of like a cockroach lol. I dont know about the other 2 though. I dont know what im looking at.

Pipes1234
04-09-2011, 03:25 AM
ok i edited the pics the second is ...... little dots ... its like a see through blob with little white dots and the last pic is a tube of what looks like the sand i put in the tank there everywhere some follow the surface of the rocks and some stick straight out i can sometimes see like a tiny tentacle sticking out

TJSlayer
04-09-2011, 05:17 AM
Second pic looks like a small anenome, can't remember what they are called but ball foot or clubbed or something, harmless and may reproduc some get a orangy pink color or red. Third looks like a tube worm encased in sand or something, possibly a feather duster or something as well. Again harmless...

No idea on #1

TJ