PDA

View Full Version : Velvet nudi

Trabby
04-08-2011, 10:52 PM
Does anybody know where a person can find or order velvet nudi's?

BlueWorldAquatic
04-11-2011, 09:45 AM
We get them all the time, any reason you lookIng for them? Flatworms?

Trabby
04-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Thank you.... Yes we've got flatworms :(... I'm not comfortable with chemical treatment, so natural predation seems a better option. How much are they?

We get them all the time, any reason you lookIng for them? Flatworms?

daniella3d
04-11-2011, 11:55 PM
I had 2 of them. One of them disapeared in a day and I never saw it again. The other one grew like mad and ate all the flatworms in a month, then starved to death. It is amazing the amount of flatworm one of these can eat. I had tons of flatworms and everything was covered with them but yet I still did not have enough to provide for the nudi for mone than a month.

Oh and yes...you have to cover ALL your pumps and anything were the nudi can get stuck because they like to float freely in the water and once they get cought in a pump they die quickly. They cannot stand strong current either.

Thank you.... Yes we've got flatworms :(... I'm not comfortable with chemical treatment, so natural predation seems a better option. How much are they?

BlueWorldAquatic
04-12-2011, 01:36 AM
Actually depending on the size of your tank, there are many wrasses' that will fit the bill, and mandarins also.

Ken