PDA

View Full Version : Going to Edmonton what stores.

24storm
04-05-2011, 07:31 PM
I am thinking about taking a cruise up to Edmonton this weekend or next. Have never toured any of the stores up there. Can anyone tell me what stores i should check out. Mainly into SPS. If you do not want to post send me a PM. Also if anyone is selling frags up there i may be able to stop by.

Thanks Keith

The Grizz
04-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Blue World is a must stop, if they have good stock. Marine Aquaria has a very nice store as well both one the south end.

sgreen
04-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Red coral on the N end of off Fort Road.

axe_man16
04-05-2011, 07:57 PM
i like aquarium illusions, they have good prices on sps, although the stores above are very good as well, depends on what the stores get for shipments.

Agree with Blue world,got a nice bta from there on the weekend, and the staff is always helpfull.

paddyob
04-05-2011, 08:05 PM
i like aquarium illusions, they have good prices on sps, although the stores above are very good as well, depends on what the stores get for shipments.

Agree with Blue world,got a nice bta from there on the weekend, and the staff is always helpfull.

+1 for both!

Aquarium Illusions has a wicked amount of coral tanks! FULL!!!! Stop in for sure!

BW... love you. haha!

lastlight
04-05-2011, 09:59 PM
Chez Dez.

Raven34
04-05-2011, 10:09 PM
I was impressed with Aquarium Illusions, high end products. Kinda looked like a fancy car dealership but with marine stuff. Prices looked fine.

ensquire
04-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Having just done this last week, I would say don't miss Blue Water , Marine Aquaria or Red Coral. Can't speak of AI as I didn't make it that far.
Big a-'s has lotsa stuff but little pricey. If your looking for corals see Dez . Lol
If you can, try and go on the weekend, I went mid week and they had been cleared out quite abit after the weekend at all stores. and give yourself lots of time ... Have fun.

Dez
04-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Did I hear my name? Ha ha, I actually just made about 70 Frags last night due to the overgrowth of everything. :). Just Pm me if you want to take a look. There is a bunch of stuff that I've never fragged before.

The Grizz
04-06-2011, 01:02 AM
Ah yes, Dez's Little Shop Of Frags :lol:. How is that new frag tank treating you Dez!

24storm
04-06-2011, 04:31 AM
Thanks everyone for the replies. Dez you have PM. If anyone needs anything in either direction as long as its not to large i may be able to help just send me a PM and i will see what i can do.

Keith

fishoholic
04-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Red Coral, Blue World, Aquarium Illusions (AI) and definitely stop by Dez's for sps frags. However if you do stop at Dez's bring more cash then you think you want to spend, or you might be making a side trip to a near by bank machine for more cash :lol: (trust me been there done that :redface:)

RedCoralEdmonton
04-06-2011, 11:22 PM
if you need SPS definitely stop in...i have way too much....i desperately need to sell a bunch....deals deals deals....

Steve

24storm
04-07-2011, 12:07 AM
I like deals lol will stop by for sure.

paddyob
04-07-2011, 02:09 AM
if you need SPS definitely stop in...i have way too much....i desperately need to sell a bunch....deals deals deals....

Steve

Hmmm.. what kind of deals you running Steve? :twised:

RedCoralEdmonton
04-07-2011, 04:38 AM
I dunno haven't thought too much about it, I've been trying to clear out sps colonies and frags for a few weeks now, they keep growing and I'm running out of room....

Hmmm I suppose 15 dollar sps frags and 50 dollar large colonies..... Sounds fair.....

Steve

paddyob
04-07-2011, 01:43 PM
I dunno haven't thought too much about it, I've been trying to clear out sps colonies and frags for a few weeks now, they keep growing and I'm running out of room....

Hmmm I suppose 15 dollar sps frags and 50 dollar large colonies..... Sounds fair.....

Steve

Steve nice deal! I was in the other day and saw you have some nice pieces in there right now.

Might have to acquire something new. WOHAHAHHAH! :twised:

Steve when are you in the shop?

ensquire
04-07-2011, 05:31 PM
And what colonies do you have ??

RedCoralEdmonton
04-07-2011, 05:50 PM
lol its would take way too long to ID and or post them, just say i have over 30 colonies, not even including the display tank..... as well as a ton of frags....

Steve

reef-keeper
04-08-2011, 06:01 PM
With deals like those I wish my tank was up and running!

ensquire
04-08-2011, 06:10 PM
With deals like those I wish my tank was up and running!

I'm in the same boat. My new tank isn't quite ready and
I will definitely be looking for some colonies at that time.

RedCoralEdmonton
04-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Meh I always have SPS in stock as it is my fav corals..... Plus my prices are pretty close to the cheapest in town anyways so you cant lose.... or just shoot me a PM when you guys are ready and we can figure out something for ya...

Steve

ensquire
04-08-2011, 11:58 PM
:biggrin:

Will do.

Meh I always have SPS in stock as it is my fav corals..... Plus my prices are pretty close to the cheapest in town anyways so you cant lose.... or just shoot me a PM when you guys are ready and we can figure out something for ya...

Steve