PDA

View Full Version : Green Bubble Tip Anemone FS Vernon

mike31154
04-04-2011, 01:55 AM
$20 OBO. This is a small clone from a split quite a few months ago. Deep healthy colour. Tentacles are long/straight, not bubbly. Since the split it had been wedged in quite a deep crevice but decided to move out of it yesterday making it more accessible. Moved it higher up for the time being but it's a little close to a chalice coral. Would like to see this guy go to a new home asap.

Here's a photo of the mother nem from a while back before the split. The clone looks very much like this.

http://public.blu.livefilestore.com/y1p1JAiDkk4yYWnj54x-yl2yxXsoDLeQRg--hK5abHTNDCvKCOk4ZRM9of0HpPL2sldA-m0EKnvNKcnt1i658_41g/DCP_2150a.JPG?psid=1

2pts
04-04-2011, 07:33 AM
If you can wait 2 weeks I will. My wife said she would like to see the new tank eventually full of anemones, I would want 1 and feed it lots in hopes it split.

Picked up the lights, pump and skimmer. Now just waiting on the tHe tax return to buy a bit for drilling the holes i wanna drill, some power heads and plumbing stuff.

mike31154
04-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Princess Auto in Kelowna has diamond hole bits of various sizes for a good price.

I have 3 GBTAs at the moment. When the original finally split, I ended up with 4, one of which went at the frag swap in Kamloops last year. But I digress, the one I'm selling is on the move again after I moved it yesterday and it's getting too close to some LPS I have. I'll try to hold on to it for a couple weeks for you but I'm going to need to isolate it in some sort of container if it doesn't sit still. If this one goes before you're ready, I'll still have one available provided I can pry it loose and my mama Maroon doesn't go ballistic while I'm doing that.

patman
04-04-2011, 02:57 PM
If I can find someone coming down to Kelowna in the next couple days I'd be interested in this. I'll let you know.

mike31154
04-04-2011, 03:17 PM
If I can find someone coming down to Kelowna in the next couple days I'd be interested in this. I'll let you know.

I'll probably be doing a Costco run some time this week.

patman
04-04-2011, 04:31 PM
pm'd

mike31154
04-05-2011, 02:33 AM
pm'd

Sorry but I did not receive your pm. I just sent one to you to see if it works.

patman
04-05-2011, 04:42 AM
Sorry but I did not receive your pm. I just sent one to you to see if it works.

replied to your pm. hopefully you get it.

mike31154
04-06-2011, 03:10 AM
If you can wait 2 weeks I will. My wife said she would like to see the new tank eventually full of anemones, I would want 1 and feed it lots in hopes it split.

Picked up the lights, pump and skimmer. Now just waiting on the tHe tax return to buy a bit for drilling the holes i wanna drill, some power heads and plumbing stuff.

This one is sold Shawn, but I have another, just give me a heads up when you're ready and I'll start the process of prying the bugger loose.

patman
04-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Thanks Mike, everyone loves the little guy. He found a crevice to attach to and my clarkii clown has already started to host it.

mike31154
04-07-2011, 03:49 AM
Too cool, great to hear. Hopefully it stays put. I think having the clown already hosting will help keep it where it is.