PDA

View Full Version : BRS group order

carnut
04-03-2011, 11:29 PM
starting a group order. If your interested please send me your brs info.

Thanks

es355lucille
04-03-2011, 11:35 PM
I might be in.......I was trying to get in on a bulk order from Reef Central...but no one will get back to me. I will PM you my info.

Thanks
Brad

whatcaneyedo
04-04-2011, 01:51 AM
I'm in. As long as it doesn't take too long to get enough people together.

abcha0s
04-04-2011, 02:41 AM
Just curious. If you've already been in on a BRS group order, is there any point in going in on another? Once you've done one, you get the preferred pricing whenever order.

- Brad

Free Bump.

es355lucille
04-04-2011, 04:35 AM
If you are referring to my message. I was trying to get in on one at Reef Central and it looks like I am in. First time order here. I will not be in on this order guys, sorry.

Brad

Just curious. If you've already been in on a BRS group order, is there any point in going in on another? Once you've done one, you get the preferred pricing whenever order.

- Brad

Free Bump.

abcha0s
04-04-2011, 04:52 AM
If you are referring to my message. I was trying to get in on one at Reef Central and it looks like I am in. First time order here. I will not be in on this order guys, sorry.

Brad

Sorry Brad - I wasn't referring to your post. It was more of an open ended question. I order from BRS all the time. They have lots of things that JL doesn't carry and the prices are generally competitive. Although shipping can get expensive, the exact cost is calculated upfront and there are never any surprises.

For those who don't know, BRS has a preferred customer program that gets you discounts (sometimes significant). There are a couple of ways to qualify for these discounts, one of which is to participate in a group buy. The great thing is that once your in, your in. After the group buy, you will always get group buy pricing even if you order outside of a group buy.

I think they use the whole group buy thing mostly to attract new business. My question is whether there are any benefits to participating in a group buy if you are already a preferred customer? Is it even permitted?

Anyways, for anyone who has never ordered from BRS, take advantage of this group buy. They are a great company go deal with.

- Brad

es355lucille
04-04-2011, 04:56 AM
This is a nice to know Brad......I did not realize that once you are in, you are in! very good to know. I don't see any advantage once you are in.....really unless they hold a group discount over and above. Thanks for the comments!

Sorry Brad - I wasn't referring to your post. It was more of an open ended question. I order from BRS all the time. They have lots of things that JL doesn't carry and the prices are generally competitive. Although shipping can get expensive, the exact cost is calculated upfront and there are never any surprises.

For those who don't know, BRS has a preferred customer program that gets you discounts (sometimes significant). There are a couple of ways to qualify for these discounts, one of which is to participate in a group buy. The great thing is that once your in, your in. After the group buy, you will always get group buy pricing even if you order outside of a group buy.

I think they use the whole group buy thing mostly to attract new business. My question is whether there are any benefits to participating in a group buy if you are already a preferred customer? Is it even permitted?

Anyways, for anyone who has never ordered from BRS, take advantage of this group buy. They are a great company go deal with.

- Brad

es355lucille
04-04-2011, 04:59 AM
Guys if you don't get enough people for this group buy and you still want in have a look at the attached link. If you belong to Reef Central you can get in on this one. They are looking for 3 more people.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2001197

carnut
04-04-2011, 10:16 PM
actually the group price is a little lower than the prefered price, otherwise group buys would die out rather quickly. I will post an updated list shortly.

carnut
04-04-2011, 10:21 PM
group by list

1 carnut
2 rooke
3 smith
4 gilmore
5 rich
6 kent
7 whatcaneyedo
8 kwas member
9 kwas member
10 Starry

we have enough people from here and another group. Anyone else who wants in has till Saturday to let me know. Sunday i will be sending the list and starting on April 12th

carnut
04-06-2011, 09:18 PM
anyone else has till saturday to add your name

thanks

Starry
04-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Im in!

carnut
04-07-2011, 09:29 AM
[1 carnut
2 rooke
3 smith
4 gilmore
5 rich
6 kent
7 whatcaneyedo
8 kwas member
9 kwas member
10 Starry
11 frizzo1983
12 kobelka
13 dpg
14 howdy
15 bblinks

we have enough people from here and another group. Anyone else who wants in has till Saturday to let me know. Sunday i will be sending the list and starting on April 12th[/QUOTE]

updated

carnut
04-09-2011, 11:36 AM
last day to get on. thanks to all that joined already

Bblinks
04-09-2011, 04:32 PM
I AM IN.

carnut
04-12-2011, 08:57 PM
At some point today everyone should receive an email from brs. If you don't let me know. I beleive it should be around 4 pm central time.

carnut
04-12-2011, 09:42 PM
I received my notice and a a note saying he had a lot of group buys starting today so it would take a while to get everyone entered. If you have not received one tonight let me know and i will contact them again.

Bblinks
04-12-2011, 09:56 PM
me too, me too. Thanks guys.

Tracey2
04-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Is it too late to get in?