PDA

View Full Version : F/S Purple gigantea

hound96
03-28-2011, 03:27 AM
due to unforseen circumstances i must sell the beautiful carpet that i just not so long ago baught off bluetang, i have to stick with one tank for now so this guy is up for sale cuz i cant put him in my main display all i ask is that this guy go to an established tank with the proper care requirements

asking price just the $150 that i paid for him SOLD PLEASE CLOSE THREAD

hound96
03-28-2011, 08:46 PM
bump

ponokareefer
03-28-2011, 09:52 PM
Do you have any pictures?

Also, how long have you had the carpet, and how long did bluetang have the carpet? I'm looking for a total time in captivity.

hound96
03-28-2011, 10:01 PM
ive had it less than a month and as far as i know he had it since it was twoonie size and its close to 8" now as far as pics go i have none but i know on his carpet tank build thread he has some when it was smaller the only difference now is it is alittle darker but still very nice and purple

BlueTang<3
03-29-2011, 12:03 AM
I picked this carpet up last march at the size of a toonie as stated above from marina aquaria so I uess it would basically be a year in captivity he was a bright purple until I placed him under leds he darkened a bit. I had never had any problems with him just felt lonely for him as he could not have clowns. He was in a tank with another gigas and its hosts try to eat me little lone other clowns. But for about 9 months or so hosted my occ clowns