PDA

View Full Version : Toronto: High End zoas, Palys and other frags

teemee
03-27-2011, 04:20 PM
Hi,
I'm going to post pictures of the digitata, but wanted to gauge if there was any interest in frags of my high end zoas and palys.
For sale,(sorry I can't figure out how to add more than 3 pics) are:

Valentinefile:///Users/marg_thompson/Desktop/Picture%205.jpgs Day Massacres $30 per polyp (5 available)

Candy Apple Reds $30 per polyp (3 available)

Captain America $20 per polyp (2 available)

Tyree Space Monster $80 (1 available)

Psycho Melon $80 per polyp (1 available)

Nitemares $30 per polyp (5 available)

Mohawks $20 per polyp (4 available)

Dalmation People Eaters $20 per polyp (2 available) pic to follow

Red People Eaters $10 per 2 polyps (3 available) pic to follow

These are all going to be fragged on request, and I'm going to ask for advance payment via paypal, so I don't cut these and then people don't show up. Prices may seem crazy, but this is actually less than I paid for them. Let me know if you're interested... They will be ready for pick-up 2 weeks after they are cut, to give them time to heal. And I'll make sure your paly/zoo is open at time of pick-up as proof you are getting what you paid for.

Cash is fine for Digitata and mushroom frags, but to give you an idea, I have
5 x Orange Montipora Digitata $15 ea.
4 x Purple Montipora Digitata $15 ea.
2 x Lime green Montipora Digitata $15 ea.
1 x Green Montipora Digitata $15.
1 x Blue acro $15
1 x Different blue acro $15
Most frags are encrusted, min. 1.5" and several are branching.

Shrooms:
I have tons of red mushrooms, a few green, and many rhodactis for sale. Pics to follow.

Multiple purchases will be discounted. I'm only interested in trades for other hard to find zoas and palys, as well as sps.

Thanks for looking!
BTW - I can ship - but I'd really rather you pick frags up yourself, so you see what you're getting.

no_bs
03-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Is the first pic of duncans?

staceyd72
03-27-2011, 07:36 PM
PM sent.

Use Photobucket for photo hosting.

teemee
03-27-2011, 08:03 PM
1st pic is of the Tyree space monster. Not a duncan, a zoanthid :)

Ryan
03-27-2011, 08:07 PM
I agree with the photobucket. If I am paying $30 a polyp can I get a name above the pictures so I know what I am buying.

Also how will you ship the corals and is there any gaurentee they will arrive okay?

teemee
03-27-2011, 08:11 PM
Hi Ryan,
I'm not sure how to do the photobucket thing... When I'm done my chem lab, I'll check it out, and try to repost the ad.
Re. guarantee, I think if someone is going to pay to ship next day arrival with Canada post its unlikely there would be any problems. But I'm not a shop, just a student, and can't really afford to lost money. That's why I posted that i would prefer to sell things directly.

Ryan
03-27-2011, 08:12 PM
PM sent.

Mandosh
03-27-2011, 08:14 PM
Is the first pic of duncans?

Pretty sure the first pic is of the mohawks

Nebthet
03-27-2011, 10:12 PM
Could you please post up some pictures of all the digitatas you are offering for sale and the acros, plus mushrooms.. I am interested in those one and would probably take one of each of them.

Of course it would be overnight shipping, but I am in Ontario too. :) So as long as you use good packaging and a couple heat packs there shouldn't be any problem.