PDA

View Full Version : 150 Gallon Reef Video (HD)

Diana
03-25-2011, 08:32 PM
I am working on putting together videos of some of our aquariums, I hope to get more up but here is a reef tank that we set up and maintain for a client. Hope you like!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNs0nn2n3SU

Cheers,
-Diana & Raf

Delphinus
03-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Nice tank, what are the dimensions? Great water clarity, nice clean look to the whole thing, aquascaping with neat perspectives. At 150gallons it gives the illusion of being a much larger tank.

asylumdown
03-25-2011, 11:52 PM
what's the canopy on that tank? is it built right in to a wall, or is it a closed top that is open space above?

Diana
03-26-2011, 01:37 AM
Thanks :) I'll have to get the dimensions next time we are there but its a standard size 6-foot 150ish. The 6 foot 3-bulb Aqualight fits perfectly over top. The tank is a room divider in a studio apartment, so it is open to the front and back and above. There is a wood canopy above with matching stand, and we sit the aqualight right on the top of the canopy (there is no top door to it) with ventilation out the back and above.

toytech
03-26-2011, 03:40 AM
WOW , talk about freakishly clean . My tank wasnt that clean when i got it new . Clearly well worth the money to get you guys to come out. That scape is awsome too , tall but so nice and open , great job.