PDA

View Full Version : NEED 5 gal buckets - Edmonton/Fort Mac

doch
03-23-2011, 02:26 PM
Well, I've finally convinced my wife to move up to Fort Mac (where I work) from Edmonton. Thankfully, I will no longer have to drive back to Edmonton every weekend! Unfortunately, this involves a tank move... gross. I am in need of 8-10 5 gallon salt buckets with lids in order to do the move. If you have any extras, I would certainly appreciate them. I have a few very nice sps frags, maybe a few bright green rhodactis mushrooms, some metallic green candy coral frags, and possibly a frogspawn or hammer frag that I may be willing to part with in trade for the right amount of helpfullness! Or, if you prefer, I can pay you for them.

The move will be happening towards the end of April, but I'd like to get this sorted out ASAP. Shoot me a PM if you can help.

Thanks a bunch!

ALang
03-23-2011, 02:40 PM
I have about three salt buckets that you can have, maybe more, got to go looking in the garage, Doch.
Congrats on the move, but it sure sucks with the TANK move!
Good luck.
I'll get back to you about how many I have.
Lenny.

mr_alberta
03-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Come by Marine Aquaria and we'll hook you up with a bunch.

Cheers,
-Harvey

doch
03-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Perfect! Thanks a bunch to all for the replies! Much appreciated. I've probably got enough lined up already... if not, I'll post again after the weekend.

Leah
03-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Good-luck with the move

doch
03-27-2011, 06:28 AM
Thanks leah! I just wish I only had to do it once... The wife is making me wait until we're settled to do the upgrade, so I'll have to do it twice.