72 Gal Bowfront
Custom Stand
40 Gal Sump/Refugium
Perfectly Silent Overflows
4 Fully Adjustable Return Nozzels
ATO
Built in Electrics & Powerbars

Asking $500.

72 Gal Bowfront - Great shape, no scratches. Drilled on the right side with 3 overflows.

Custom Stand- Built specifically for this tank & to house an extra large sump, this stand is a real piece of furniture! (although doors still need polyurethane). The cabinet was built to be viewed from both sides, so it has doors on both sides. Built in extension cord with 2 powerbars mounted on flipdown brackets to keep your electrical up out of the way, a shelf which runs the full length of the cabinet, 2-24 watt 10K lights mounted above the refugium/frag tank.

40 Gal Sump - Unique design gives lots of room for filtering, Return Pump, Frag Tank/Refugium, ATO, Skimmer.... Lots and lots of room; and you can put a 34" tall skimmer in it!

Overflow- So, does anyone like that gurgling/sucking sound most overflows make? I sure as hell don't - so I combined a Durso, a Herbie, and an overflow at specific heights (with gate valves as well) to produce a perfectly silent overflow! You will have to see it up & working but it is nothing short of amazing (amazingly quiet that is!!)

4 Return Valves - Each return has its own valve & is completely adjustable so you can put circulation exactly where your corals need it most!

ATO - Once you've had an ATO you will NEVER run a tank without one! Custom ato with emergency overflow shutoff. Just needs a Tom's aqualifter pump and a bottle of water to pull from.

Nicely designed & well kept setup. I probably spent $700 or $800 on materials alone, so I thought it would be fair to ask $500. For another $100 I can also include a Coralife 220 Skimmer which I was running with a Mag 3. This skimmer setup I had out performing most others I tried!

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

Scott 604-240-9717