PDA

View Full Version : FS: Red sea potassium test kit

piusma
03-22-2011, 01:47 AM
Not exactly for sale but I have found a way to order this without paying for hefty shipping from the states. This is supposed to be the best potassium test kit on the market which will give you a number reading instead of guess work.

If you would like to know about this, I'm more than happy to share this information as the store went extra mile to help source this product. For those of you who run an ULN system would like to keep your potassium level at optium, look no further. I'll be placing my own order in a couple of days but I thought I'd give some extra business to the shop for the favour.

Steven

piusma
03-22-2011, 02:48 AM
I wanted to share this information with all of you who is interested in this test kit. Do a search on google and you'll find some videos of this test kit. So I have asked Jeff @ J&L if it is okay to post this info on here. For those of you who is interested. Call Jeff @ J&L and he'll be able to special order it for you. And his pricing is very good too.

Steven

ottoman
03-22-2011, 07:57 PM
Hi Steven, how much is the test kit?

piusma
03-23-2011, 08:26 AM
I believe Jeff said it is around $40. It's a special order item. Pricing is better than what I was expecting. And it's much easier than my KZ test kit according to online videos.

Steven