PDA

View Full Version : Superpet?

Gujustud
01-07-2004, 01:55 AM
A few days ago, I dropped by Superpet (http://www.superpet.com) to pickup a filter for my powerhead, as BA didn't have any in stock.

It was the first time there, so I took a look around. One thing that comes to mind when you walk in is "MASSIVE". Its a huge place. They have a pretty nice setup in there as well.

I did a quick search on the forums here, and found nothing related to them. Just wondering if anyone shops there? Reason I'm asking is because I saw some REALLY sweet looking LR there, and was going to buy a little. Pricing is $5.99/lbs.

Old Guy
01-07-2004, 01:19 PM
I went in there when I was looking for my last tank. The first thing I noticed was that IO sold for 89.99 a bucket :eek: . Took a walk around the store and left.

dekay
01-07-2004, 09:58 PM
Cool? As in cool looking aptasia? :cool:

I've been in there once or twice, not too impressive IMO; especially the price tags.

But if you're a regular at Big Als, you probably won't notice it though LOL. Go to King Ed or J&L, price for livestock and equipment are much cheaper. $5.99/lb for LR is a decent price though. But I'd still get it through J&L, a little cheaper (depending on quantity) and the guys there know what they're doing.