PDA

View Full Version : LF: Used tank and parts for hospital set-up

ScubaSteve
03-17-2011, 07:44 AM
So, I'm fighting a losing ich battle with my butterfly. I gotta do something to treat this guy. Unfortunately I gave my old 20G to a friend to set up a new tank. This is probably the worst time for me to be needing to do this but it's gotta be done.

I'm looking for a used 10 to 20 gallon tank that I can set up a hospital. Also, if anyone has a left over or broken Aquaclear, I'd be interested in it or the parts to get my spare Aquaclear running again. I am missing the u-tube and the grey stage that sits under the tube inside the filter (went missing in my last move).

Bblinks
03-17-2011, 03:08 PM
So, I'm fighting a losing ich battle with my butterfly. I gotta do something to treat this guy. Unfortunately I gave my old 20G to a friend to set up a new tank. This is probably the worst time for me to be needing to do this but it's gotta be done.

I'm looking for a used 10 to 20 gallon tank that I can set up a hospital. Also, if anyone has a left over or broken Aquaclear, I'd be interested in it or the parts to get my spare Aquaclear running again. I am missing the u-tube and the grey stage that sits under the tube inside the filter (went missing in my last move).

If you get the butterfly out, you can take it to Jl or OA those guys have both helped me with fighting ick. Call them and see if they will help. Also kinged and Jl have 10 gallon tanks for 10-20 bucks. Go to king ed for spare parts. Good luck