PDA

View Full Version : new fish question

mytank90
03-16-2011, 08:44 PM
hello i am looking to add a flame angle to my tank but would like to know if it would fight with a half black angle ? also would like know if all purple tangs are mean ? mine loves to chase any new fish i add thanks

George
03-16-2011, 10:01 PM
Most likely the flame and the half black will chase each other because they are both centropyge and they are not the peaceful of centropyge. How big is your tank? You may be ok if you have a large tank and a lot of hiding space.
Purple tang is mean. Mine was harassing each and every fish in my tank regardless the size. I had to sell mine because I wanted to keep a peaceful tank.

hello i am looking to add a flame angle to my tank but would like to know if it would fight with a half black angle ? also would like know if all purple tangs are mean ? mine loves to chase any new fish i add thanks

Coleus
03-16-2011, 11:12 PM
2 centropyge will require some space and hiding cave. I have 3 in mine and flame angel got introduced last but he still boss of the three

My purple tang is the second commander in my tank after salfin tang. Not sure if status will change once my sohal tang grow up tho.

naesco
03-19-2011, 12:23 AM
2 centropyge will require some space and hiding cave. I have 3 in mine and flame angel got introduced last but he still boss of the three

My purple tang is the second commander in my tank after salfin tang. Not sure if status will change once my sohal tang grow up tho.

Without a doubt!