PDA

View Full Version : Go

imcosmokramer
03-15-2011, 02:25 PM
This is really sad, but hopefully they get a lot of local support

http://reeftools.com/news/aquariums-and-zoos-impacted-by-the-earthquake-and-tsunami-in-japan/

globaldesigns
03-15-2011, 04:04 PM
I have a customer in Japan, She says it is very scary there right now.

sphelps
03-15-2011, 04:41 PM
Sad but realistically the zoos and aquariums are the very least of Japans concerns right now. I would also never donate to anything even remotely relating to wildlife conservation in Japan for obvious reasons.

lastlight
03-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Sad but realistically the zoos and aquariums are the very least of Japans concerns right now. I would also never donate to anything even remotely relating to wildlife conservation in Japan for obvious reasons.

Well put I agree 100%

Delphinus
03-15-2011, 07:40 PM
The magnitude of the damage and the pressures these people are facing is difficult to comprehend.

Thanks for the link.

VFX
03-15-2011, 07:52 PM
Even now, a few days after the event, some of my friends haven't been able to find all their loved ones & a lot of the people who have manage to escape are struggling to head west away from the nuclear plants.

Aquariums & zoo life are not even in their peripheral right now.

Ian
03-16-2011, 03:23 AM
I have family that has been evacuated in Japan...luckily we got in touch on the weekend and don't have to worry about them, health wise , now. They did get about 5 feet of tsunami through thier house though. But they will recover and are doing Ok....scary time for everyone over there.