PDA

View Full Version : LF ATO Edm

bignose
03-13-2011, 12:08 AM
Overflowed my sump and almost lost my mind when I seen it.
Looking for a ATO. Let me know if you have one or know someone getting rid of one.

BlueTang<3
03-13-2011, 12:10 AM
The only one i would even consider is a tunze. I don't know of anyone selling one privately. But i am sure u remember my ato issue last year also.

bignose
03-13-2011, 04:24 AM
Tunze is the certainly the best choice but out of my price range new.
I'm considering an ATO for my aquarium controller if nothing comes up used.

bignose
03-13-2011, 04:25 AM
Wes what brand was the ATO that failed on you?

RedCoralEdmonton
03-13-2011, 04:52 AM
Jason if you want a tunze check red corals online store we have then in stock..... Just an option

Steve

BlueTang<3
03-13-2011, 05:38 AM
Wes what brand was the ATO that failed on you?

Aquarium designs fish bowl.I cant remember fully but it was something like that. The jbjs are not a bad option either. Your still looking at 100 plus you will need the pumps and hosing. The tunze is 190 which is a bit for initial but considering the safeties and the reliability of it thats why i chose it. Can u get optic sensors or float switches for the reef keeper?

bignose
03-13-2011, 06:07 AM
I believe they are float switches I'll have to check again.

The jbjs are not a bad option either. Your still looking at 100 plus you will need the pumps and hosing. The tunze is 190 which is a bit for initial but considering the safeties and the reliability of it thats why i chose it.
Now that you've said that the cost difference isn't much. I forgot the tunze comes with it's own pump.