PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Black Eggcrate in GVRD?

GMGQ
03-12-2011, 06:41 PM
does anyone know where I can get a shee of black eggcrate in the lower mainland? I've checked Rona and home despot in Richmond,but theydont have it in black.
Advice? Thanks.

dsaundry
03-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Check with Paul at Oceanic Corals.:biggrin:

hillegom
03-13-2011, 12:28 AM
Rona in Richmond used to have it in black last year.
Ask for light diffuser. Its close to the cashier/desk in back, straight in from doors

chopperman
03-13-2011, 03:03 AM
I have been trying to find the Black egg crate in Calgary also. Thought maybe Winroc or something. I never see it at Rona or HD. If any Calgarians have seen any in their travels let me know. Tough to find apparently

bowkry
03-13-2011, 02:08 PM
place is bc ceiling they are a suplier of ceiling equipment, it on no5 and westminister hwy rich. if they dont have it they can order it

GMGQ
03-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Yeah my friend recommended that Rona, and I went there first. They knew what I was looking for, but said they haven't carried it in a long time because it's discontinued and they can't get it anymore. :(

Rona in Richmond used to have it in black last year.
Ask for light diffuser. Its close to the cashier/desk in back, straight in from doors

GMGQ
03-13-2011, 05:45 PM
Oh thanks, I'll give them a shout. I hope it's something they do stock regularly... I went to IP&P, and they could special order it, but I would have to buy the whole box (6 or 12 sheets/box!), but I don't need that much.

Will report back, thanks guys!

place is bc ceiling they are a suplier of ceiling equipment, it on no5 and westminister hwy rich. if they dont have it they can order it

dsaundry
04-07-2011, 09:18 PM
Heres a link to another place.
http://www.eplastics.com/Plastic/Lighting_Diffusers/B-EGG-375X2X4

Lampshade
04-08-2011, 12:21 PM
The smaller Rona in abby just off clearbrook road had some a couple months ago. I need top pick some stuff up there in the next couple days, i'll see if they still carry it. It was smaller sheets, 2x2, but black none the less.

j3tang
04-08-2011, 04:26 PM
I made a piece for my Solana tank, cut to size and I've got a remaining piece that's slightly more than 2 ft. x 2 ft.

Been trying to sell this and my custom made piece for the Solana but no takers in Toronto -_-"