PDA

View Full Version : UnderWorld Aquatics & Sun Aquatics

UnderWorldAquatics
01-05-2004, 06:49 PM
As some of you may have already heard, UnderWorld Aquatics is now the exclusive distributor of Sun Aquatics products in , British Columbia Canada, Washington USA, Oregon USA, and California USA. If you have any questions, you may private message us under the user name UnderWorldaquatics, or e-mail us at uwa@telus.net. Sun Aquatics merchandise will be in your local stores shortly, products will be offered at very competitive prices. Dealer Inquires Welcome

UnderWorldAquatics
01-06-2004, 01:37 AM
In the near future we will post a list of stores in B.C. that are carrying our products, along with what products each location is carrying.

Acro
01-06-2004, 03:07 AM
Kyle, Now with this product line going through so many people, What are we the end consumer going to have to pay for the bulbs?

Thanks

UnderWorldAquatics
01-06-2004, 03:19 AM
The halide bulbs will have a suggested retail of around $75.00, the DE bulbs might be $78.00. Some of the bulbs could be a little less than $75.00. The ballasts will be priced shortly...
I think when you look at current Halide Bulb prices, these are very very fair prices. Prices in CND.

StirCrazy
01-06-2004, 03:23 AM
is there any chance UWA will be the canadian supplyer for AB MH bulbs also?

Steve

UnderWorldAquatics
01-06-2004, 06:09 AM
lol, sorry Steve, we can only do so much...
that would be a no....
We will have more products in the near future though, watch for updates

UnderWorldAquatics
01-08-2004, 06:46 PM
175W, 250W, and 400W electronic ballasts will be ready to ship around mid febuary, sugested retail pricing will be announced shortly.

wayner
01-08-2004, 07:26 PM
Will the 250W electronic HQI ballasts also run 250w mogul bulbs of any type?, also, on these ballasts, do they come all wired, ready for a pendant or reflector to plug in to?

Thanks

UnderWorldAquatics
01-08-2004, 08:41 PM
As far as I know, the ballasts will run any bulb just fine. I will soon know if they come pre wired, or with a wire harness. I will verify all info shortly...

canadawest
01-09-2004, 07:01 AM
Hey Kyle, is Deep Blue Aquatics now UnderWorldAquatics?

Are you still selling the frozen mysis shrimp?

I'm eagerly anticipating the info on the eBallasts as I am waiting to purchase two if the pricing hasn't inflated now that there seem to be a couple "middle-men" in place.

Got two 250W 10K Sun Aquatics lamps waiting to be fired up over my tank! :eek:

UnderWorldAquatics
01-09-2004, 07:47 AM
Yes Deep Blue Aquatics is no longer... We are now UnderWorld Aquatics
We are not selling the mysis shrimp at this time but hopefully will be selling it again shortly, I just havent had time to pack shrimp. I guess we are the only real "middle men" all sales to the west coast will go thru us, we are just finalizing our distribution methods, we should be shipping product very soon. The ballasts have been upgraded and now have any certification that is required in north america, prices will be around 40% less than comparable electronic ballasts.

IslandReefer
01-20-2004, 10:32 AM
Greetings
Any word on the 250w hqi E-ballasts?
Are they available yet? Pricing and Specs please.
tx
John

UnderWorldAquatics
01-20-2004, 04:43 PM
175W, 250W, and 400W electronic ballasts will be ready to ship around mid febuary, sugested retail pricing will be announced shortly.