PDA

View Full Version : FS: 72 Gal Setup $500 North Van

riggs
03-06-2011, 07:05 PM

72 Gal Bowfront - Great shape, no scratches. Drilled on the right side with 3 overflows.

Very Nicely Built Custom Stand- A real piece of furniture! (doors still need polyurethane). The cabinet was built to be viewed from both sides, so it has doors on both sides. Built in extension cord with 2 powerbars mounted on flipdown brackets to keep your electrical up out of the way, a shelf which runs the full length of the cabinet, 2-24 watt 10K lights mounted above the refugium/frag tank.

40 Gal Sump - Unique design gives lots of room for filtering, Return Pump, Frag Tank/Refugium, ATO, Skimmer.... Lots of room and you can put a 34" tall skimmer in it!

Overflow- So, does anyone like that gurgling/sucking sound most overflows make? I sure as hell don't - so I combined a Durso, a Herbie, and an overflow at specific heights (with gate valves as well) to produce a perfectly silent overflow! You will have to see it up & working but it is nothing short of amazing!

4 Return Valves - Each return has its own valve & is completely adjustable so you can put circulation exactly where your corals need it most!

ATO - Once you've had an ATO you will NEVER run a tank without one! Custom ato with emergency overflow shutoff. Just needs a Tom's aqualifter pump and a bottle of water to pull from.

Nicely designed & well kept setup. I probably spent $700 or $800 on the materials alone, so I thought it would be fair to ask $500. For another $100 I can also include a Coralife 220 Skimmer which I was running with a Mag 3. This skimmer setup I had out performing most others I tried!

Give me a call if you have any questions.

Scott 604-240-9717

kafug
03-06-2011, 10:20 PM
wanna bring it to Calgary I'll buy it right now. lol nice tank tho wish i could get down their.

riggs
03-09-2011, 03:47 AM
OH for ^&%#@^%* sakes,...... Someone by this setup! It is a really good deal!!!!!!!!!