PDA

View Full Version : LF Berghia Nudibranches Or anyone interested in Group order?

themastr
03-05-2011, 08:57 PM
So I finally got my Aiptasia colony going. Wondering if anyone has 2-3 Berghia nudibranches for sale? Let me know?

If not I will be ordering some from the states this week. If someone wants to share shipping.

I will be ordering from www.Saltyunderground.com and shipping will be about $60. Probably get like $300 in berghia nudibranch. Let me know if anyone else wants some. I will need to pick it up in Edmonton.

thanks
erick

TRS
03-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Erick, Our Berghia Nudibranch order from February was postponed due to the extremely cold weather, so will be landing this week. Most of our Berghia individuals are spoken for, but I might have couple of extras for sale.

themastr
03-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Let me know

I would like 2-3 for sure.I will breed them again. I don't have an aiptasia problem I just have a setup for breeding Berghias and don't want it to go to waste.

thanks
erick

The Grizz
03-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Man I could use a few myself, got a matted filefish today but have a ton af aptaisa to get rid of.

Edmonton newbie
03-05-2011, 11:23 PM
griz i have filefish in both my tanks one eats it the other has not yet idk it seems like a crapshoot

themastr
03-06-2011, 12:15 AM
Hey Grizz

You interested in hooking me up with more aiptasia. I can always use more. I need lots and lots.

thanks
erick

The Grizz
03-06-2011, 12:39 AM
griz i have filefish in both my tanks one eats it the other has not yet idk it seems like a crapshoot

This one came from a local reefers tank and was eating aptasia so I am hoping it will continue.

Hey Grizz

You interested in hooking me up with more aiptasia. I can always use more. I need lots and lots.

thanks
erick

I would love to but it would be hard for me to remove rocks from my tank. If I redo some of the rock I will see if I can get some out. Keep in touch.

Edmonton newbie
03-06-2011, 12:54 AM
i would be interested in getting some berghia too but im sure the wrasses will just see them as treats lol and my worst rocks are full of zoos

Abe
03-06-2011, 05:54 AM
I will take 2 as well. when will you have them shipped tho?

themastr
03-06-2011, 06:20 AM
I will wait till next week as they are not ready till end of march. Looks like the 14 or the 21 of march will be her next batch. If I don't get any in I will order. I really just need two. But if I can't get that I will order online.

I will keep a track on how many people wants one but unless you have a system I don't recommend keeping them.

2 will die in your tank or will never see each other to breed. The Key is to breed them first in containers. Then when they multiply start transferring them to the main display tank.
It will take over six to 8 months before you see any aiptasia dissappearing. VEry Slow process.

thanks
erick

Black Phantom
03-07-2011, 06:17 PM
If anyone is interested I know that J and L has a new product in to get rid of Aiptasia. Stuff is supposed to work great as it mimics food so they go after it instead of pulling away. Then it glues their little mouths shut:twised: