PDA

View Full Version : LF-Mini Brittle Starfish

canadianbigkat
02-28-2011, 05:11 AM
Does anyone have mini brittle starfish in their sump or tank they are willing to sell. Looking for 20-50 of the little ones for clean up crew.

The Grizz
02-28-2011, 05:37 AM
Does anyone have mini brittle starfish in their sump or tank they are willing to sell. Looking for 20-50 of the little ones for clean up crew.

I have a bunch in my cheato, not sure how many though.

canadianbigkat
02-28-2011, 05:42 AM
Well Im looking to stock a sump, could use some macro algae to would you sell some then I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone (algae and starfish).

The Grizz
02-28-2011, 06:02 AM
I would love to be able to offer up some cheato as well but mine does not seem to be growing at all. Must need a better lighting system on it. But I might be able to find some for you down in C town when I go there in a week of so.

ALang
02-28-2011, 02:45 PM
Well, I have tons of them in my tank at work. I am willing to part with any we can catch. They are usually attached to powerheads and such. The only time we can do this is weekdays early in the morning (9am). Let me know.
We can coordinate this with one of my water changing schedules.

canadianbigkat
03-01-2011, 04:12 AM
Sounds good Alang, I will pm you my contact info. Im in sales so can make it most days at about 9 and will give you hand to get a water change done. Much appreciated.

ALang
03-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Sure thing. Got lots, just have to net them out. Prob due to high nutrient. Pm me when you're ready. I am usually there to do a water change on a Tuesday.

eternitybc
03-02-2011, 01:11 AM
If anyone has these in the Vancouver area, would love to add some to my tank as well :-D

Our rock used to be a sea of waving hands, until our house flooded and we had to relocate the tank. I don't think they survived the tear down....and I miss them so :(

canadianbigkat
03-02-2011, 05:34 AM
Thanks Grizz, Ill grab some from Alang he is closer, but if your coming to edmonton one day and bring a few starfish Ill buy you a coffee.

I had a bunch in an old 30 gallon and when it crashed I lost them, now there are none in the 55.