PDA

View Full Version : LF naso tang

fishoholic
02-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Just wondering if anyone had a naso tang for sale. I was hoping to find a blonde naso but I haven't been having much luck finding a healthy looking one that's eating well, that's small.

If your thinking of selling one lmk.

cathyg_99
02-23-2011, 07:37 PM
aquarium illusions had one for 99... its fins werent out so i couldnt tell you if it was a blonde or not

fishoholic
02-23-2011, 07:41 PM
I was hoping to find one from another member, most naso tangs haven't been looking to healthy as of late, so I thought if I could find one some has had for awhile it might be better off.

I've seen a few naso's go up for sale in the past few months for $40-$60 and it seems like I always just miss out.

reefwars
02-23-2011, 07:43 PM
I was hoping to find one from another member, most naso tangs haven't been looking to healthy as of late, so I thought if I could find one some has had for awhile it might be better off.

I've seen a few naso's go up for sale in the past few months for $40-$60 and it seems like I always just miss out.

hahah thats always the way it works out isnt it....cheap when were not looking then when you want something ....up she goes!!:):) good luck love the naso:):)

phreezee
02-23-2011, 07:45 PM
There was an absolutely gorgeous Blonde Naso at Ocean City in Calgary just on Monday. $160, I resisted.

fishoholic
02-23-2011, 08:19 PM
There was an absolutely gorgeous Blonde Naso at Ocean City in Calgary just on Monday. $160, I resisted.

They had a few that looked really nice a couple of weeks ago but the one I had my eye on another guy bought :lol: He was nice enough to ask me first (another member from here) but since it was larger then I was thinking I wanted to start off with I told him to enjoy it :biggrin: Beautiful fish though....

scorpio073
02-23-2011, 08:26 PM
bump

24storm
02-23-2011, 08:34 PM
That was me LOL and it is doing really well and looks great.

They had a few that looked really nice a couple of weeks ago but the one I had my eye on another guy bought :lol: He was nice enough to ask me first (another member from here) but since it was larger then I was thinking I wanted to start off with I told him to enjoy it :biggrin: Beautiful fish though....

fishoholic
02-23-2011, 09:15 PM
what size are you looking for ? i have 2 that ive had for a few years show cond

pm'd

That was me LOL and it is doing really well and looks great.

Glad to hear he's doing good, also it was nice to meet you :biggrin:

bvlester
02-23-2011, 11:00 PM
Laurie I have a Blond Naso but it is not for sale it is young about 4 inches. When i got that Sailfin out of my tank I bought this Blond Naso she eats like a pig she loves the kalp type of algea unlike the sailfin that would not even look at it. No more scraping rocks she just comes along and mows it down. 1 less headack

Bill

The Grizz
02-24-2011, 12:00 AM
Looking for a Blonde Naso myself small around 2-3"

fishoholic
02-24-2011, 02:35 AM
Laurie I have a Blond Naso but it is not for sale it is young about 4 inches. When i got that Sailfin out of my tank I bought this Blond Naso she eats like a pig she loves the kalp type of algea unlike the sailfin that would not even look at it. No more scraping rocks she just comes along and mows it down. 1 less headack

Bill

Ya they are a beautiful fish, I miss the one I had.

Looking for a Blonde Naso myself small around 2-3"

Hijacker! :razz:

The Grizz
02-24-2011, 02:50 AM
Hijacker! :razz:

At least I didn't ask for all your cash and jewelry :twised:

fishoholic
02-24-2011, 02:56 AM
At least I didn't ask for all your cash and jewelry :twised:

:lol:

bvlester
02-24-2011, 06:29 AM
The one I got is such a community fish a bit shy when I come around the corner but she comes out after I stand there for a bit. She is a bit of a piglet...

Bill

fishoholic
02-26-2011, 07:09 PM
:bump: