PDA

View Full Version : LF Zoos, Acans, Blasto, Ricordea, Candy Cane Frags

marcingo
02-22-2011, 08:24 PM
Looking to either buy or trade Zoos, Acans, Blasto, Ricordea, Candy cane or other LPS.

Let me know what you have.

Have recently purchased 8 sps frags however I have changed my mind and decided to not go the SPS route. Would like to trade these for any of the above.

SPS frags I have are (teal stag, peaches and cream digitata, pink and teal milli, pink prostata, crimson prostrata, blue milli, yellow tenus)

Recently purchased from BlueTang.

Let me know if you are interested. I would like to trade rather than buy or sell.

Thank you.

BlueTang<3
02-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Frags not working out? I will buy them back if your not happy with them.

marcingo
02-22-2011, 08:59 PM
More my tank conditions. I am definately happy with them. I just realized without a skimmer or hang on filter I dont think I will be very successful with the SPS. Have been battling algae for a while now and it doesnt seem to be getting better.

They are healthy and look good but I can foresee myself running into problems in the future which is why I decided to move to LPS/zoas.

Thanks again.

MarkoD
02-22-2011, 09:48 PM
im selling an amazing HOB skimmer

the super reef octopus lx1000

it would help greatly with your corals

marcingo
02-22-2011, 09:52 PM
I have an aqua c remora however I have decided I do not want any hang on filter/ skimmer or sump due to the risk of water spilling. Other than the possibility of my aquarium cracking I would like to minimize any spill risks.

Thanks for the offer though.