PDA

View Full Version : Newfoundland reef blog

nlreefguy
02-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Guys, I just set up a Newfoundland Reef Blog at nlreefers.blogspot.com primarily for the purpose of keeping people up to date with the happenings of the new reef club we have established here in town. I'll be keeping the blog updated with content as well.

So far I have a few posts of my own there, just to get started but I'm hoping that all our members will be inclined to submit ideas on something they want posted and become active in discussions regarding the posts. I'll also have a little mini-classifieds section just to give people some exposure for their ads for items on offer related to aquariums, since the ads will automatically have an audience of people interested in aquaria and the like.

I'm going to have a picture of the day section as well, which will have to be generated from our own content and tanks due to copyright issues. It will probably become the "pic of the week" before long! :lol:

Feel free to browse it and make suggestions - I've never set up a blog before so I don't know how I could improve it but I'm open to your thoughts!

reefwars
02-20-2011, 09:34 PM
looks great glad to say i signed up and will be following it closely;) great job:):)

hippo!
02-20-2011, 10:17 PM
in also, great start

nlreefguy
02-20-2011, 10:23 PM
Thanks guys, I'm always open to your suggestions (and support!)

chotee
02-24-2011, 10:51 PM
Looks great! :biggrin:

After the meeting last night I decided to sign up on here also. Hoping to have time to read though here a bit more and learn some for the upcoming 75.

Will also regularly be checking out our group blog for any useful information you may post there. Thanks again for doing that.

See you in March!

Northernseacorals
02-28-2011, 03:51 PM
Hello,

Can you make an update to the blog with the following information

I got hold of the fella from OceansDirect.ca about an order and he has many things in stock; however he is going away to LA until March 8th, he will be ready to accept new orders on the 9th.

Just a heads up for everyone,

ps. I also did ask about Fedex overnight to Newfoundland for $35 and it's a go for that price, I did not receive an answer back about how many items per box before we get charged again ** I must have missed him ** so I will post the reply here when I receive it.

Have a nice week everyone.