PDA

View Full Version : FS 72gallon bowfront tank/matching black stand. (Vancouver)

2klude
01-01-2004, 11:20 PM
well my old setup is forsale. its about a year old and in very good condition. i cant see any marks on the glass. anyways i see this setup selling for 999at big al's in coquitlam. i am asking 450 for the tank, matching stand and a glass lid. very modern looking stand. looks to be pine with a black stain. not 100% sure but the stand is black and u can see the nice wood grain. post here is u are interested or have any questions. i am located in coquitlam if anyone wants to have a look. tank is currently still setup.

BCOrchidGuy
01-02-2004, 04:20 AM
what's it come with, lights etc?

2klude
01-02-2004, 05:45 AM
well it comes with the stand, tank and glass lid. basically it comes with what it would come with if u bought it new at the store. i have some other guys interested aswell and i let them all know that i have to get my new tank setup before i can take this one down. i have to build a stand for my new tank aswell. .

i might even sell a 48" light strip with the tank. still not sure yet if i want to sell the light with it. i might be using it on my new tank. if i dont end up using it i will give it away with the tank for the same price.

the glass lid that come with the tank looks really nice. nice and clean looking with a black strip light. u can come take a look if u like. i have 2 other guys taking a look at the tank when i get back on the 5th. pm me if u would like to make a appointment to veiw the tank. peace

let me know if u are interested.

Bartman
01-08-2004, 04:16 PM
Is the tank drilled?

2klude
01-08-2004, 09:32 PM
no its not drilled. its a glass tank by the way.