PDA

View Full Version : Preliminary Group Buy Interest

Northernseacorals
02-19-2011, 10:56 AM
Hello fellow Newfoundlanders,

I would like to know if there would be any interest in a group buy of frags from anywhere really, one place I have noticed with some good looking stuff is Coral Master (http://coralmaster.com/sps_corals.html) however if you have some other ideas let's here them.

I figure I would run this up the flag pole and see who salutes.

nlreefguy
02-19-2011, 03:21 PM
I would be in on that for a couple of items. I don't know if you knew but there is a new reef club here in St. John's that has a meeting coming up next week. I'm a member and I could ask if there's anyone interested there... I expect there would be a fair amount of interest.

Northernseacorals
02-19-2011, 03:35 PM
Do you guys have a website yet for related information, or a blog?

I would be into getting into town for a meet sometime, it would be cool to know the event calendar.

nlreefguy
02-19-2011, 05:39 PM
No, but that's a cool idea. I'll look into setting one up next meeting. Of course, we're really new so this is only our 2nd meeting but we've got a lot of interest and a dozen or so members already so that's not too bad I think. Getting the word out would really help, there's some newfs on Canreef so they should know.

Northernseacorals
02-19-2011, 05:41 PM
No, but that's a cool idea. I'll look into setting one up next meeting. Of course, we're really new so this is only our 2nd meeting but we've got a lot of interest and a dozen or so members already so that's not too bad I think. Getting the word out would really help, there's some newfs on Canreef so they should know.

Depending on how serious a person would like to get with the blog, I have a handful of VB licences that are still valid.

I think a blog would be sufficient for now though, it's a good idea yes !

Snappy
02-21-2011, 01:31 AM
Hello fellow Newfoundlanders,

I would like to know if there would be any interest in a group buy of frags from anywhere really, one place I have noticed with some good looking stuff is Coral Master (http://coralmaster.com/sps_corals.html) however if you have some other ideas let's here them.

I figure I would run this up the flag pole and see who salutes.
I have been getting a lot of great corals in lately. My website should be updated in a week or so. Please keep an eye out for that.

Northernseacorals
02-21-2011, 01:53 AM
I have been getting a lot of great corals in lately. My website should be updated in a week or so. Please keep an eye out for that.

Thanks mate for the quick update !

Katie3G
02-22-2011, 04:34 AM
I am interested in a group order.

hippo!
02-22-2011, 11:36 PM
always looking for dry good group orders also ;)

Northernseacorals
02-28-2011, 03:51 PM
I got hold of the fella from OceansDirect.ca about an order and he has many things in stock; however he is going away to LA until March 8th, he will be ready to accept new orders on the 9th.

Just a heads up for everyone,

ps. I also did ask about Fedex overnight to Newfoundland for $35 and it's a go for that price, I did not receive an answer back about how many items per box before we get charged again ** I must have missed him ** so I will post the reply here when I receive it.

Have a nice week everyone.

hippo!
02-28-2011, 05:04 PM
FYI

did an order with this place last year. no issues with order, all went well.

I'll be in for a few things when ready to order.

coppertop
01-15-2012, 02:31 AM
FYI

did an order with this place last year. no issues with order, all went well.

I'll be in for a few things when ready to order.

I did an order with same guy 2 years ago.. several items were missing. He refunded those items immediately but I dont know why he didnt contact me for substitues. Nice healthy corals..prices were great.