PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions Please. CUC??

dsaundry
02-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Ok, so after 1+1/2 years and much procrastinating I finally have my 140g set up in my den. I finished the final transfer of my 90g livestock last night and so far everybody is happy. I am looking for some ideas for a good clean up crew, no hermit crabs though and what do you think about how many. The tank currently has a Sailfin Tang, Purple Tang, Hippo Tang, and Yellow tang, and all get along great. I have had all these fish for 4-5 years and anybody who has seen my tank and fish has seen how happy and fat these guys are. So no "Tang" police please. There are 2 Rabbit fish, one Scribbled and the other your basic Foxface,3 Chromis's and a Majestic angel, with the exception of the Majestic I have had all these fish since they were very small. The only other fish I am thinking of getting is a Wrasse of some type and a Blenny, or other type of Goby.
There are no corals in this tank at the moment and I think I will keep it a mostly softie tank, I like sps but I havent had the best of luck with it so maybe a pice or two to try and see what happens. There is lots of light and flow and in a few weeks I will be upgrading to a better skimmer. So all suggestions are welcome and a huge thanks to the guys at Oceanic Corals for coming over one saturday and setting up all the plumbing on the tank, Paul and Albert you guys rock! My wife actually says she can start the rest of the reno's now that the 90g is being taken down..:lol: