PDA

View Full Version : 55g fowlr

BigHammer
02-04-2011, 04:38 AM
ive had my mixed 55 set up for 2 years, and over christmas i was lucky enough to get my hands on a led 29g nano cube.

so ive taken all of my coral and transferred them over. whats left is algae, green star polyps, neon goby, blackbar chromis, azure demoiselle, yellow tang, crabs and shrimp.

im looking to add a couple more fish, preferably something that will eat all the mess in there. what are my best options? pygmy angel?

thanks

dsaundry
02-04-2011, 04:42 AM
With a Tang and everything else I would say thats more than enough fish to go into a 29g bio-cube. sell or get rid of the Tang as he is much happier in a min 50g tank. Dont overstock your 29g as in the smaller tanks, less is more. Maybe focus on adding Zoas etc and less fish. Your bio-load will be too high with what you have now, imo.

BigHammer
02-04-2011, 04:48 AM
i must have been confusing lol . im keeping both setup. just now i can have some fishin the 55 that normally would harass the hell out of my corals

here is a link to the 55 from last year. quite a bit has changed now but it still has a few familiar things

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57386

edit: maybe i should have posted in a diff section. basically im looking for algae grazers that will get along with my fish