PDA

View Full Version : OA fish order

OceanAquatics
02-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Hi folks it's me again Janet from Ocean Aquatics. We've had a large fish order arrive today. We have tangs comming out of our yins and our yangs to list a few yellow tangs.....always a favorite, naso tangs,chevron tangs, achilles tang, regal tangs, powder blue tang, kole tangs, you see what I mean about tangs. Angelfish here I go again french angelfish, flame angel, queen angel, potters angel, and blueface angel and an asfur angel. If triggers tickle your fancy here's our list extra large blue chinned triggers, black trigger, niger triggers, and picasso triggers. Speaking of picasso we have clownfish of the same name. If wrasses float your boat....here we have lime green wrasses, melanurus wrasse, lunar wrasse, sixlined wrasse, and mystery wrasses. We also have an assortment of other fish such as japanese dragon eel, rabbit fish,copperbanded butterfly fish, filefish, and of course we have lots and lots of coral. We also have an assortment of inverts. come in and talk to Wendell, Jim and myself we would love to see everybody. Thanks for checking us out. Janet and the OA Team.