PDA

View Full Version : SOLD SOLD SOLD 210G tank with everything but lights and skimmer $600

Justusfish
02-02-2011, 02:46 AM
SOLD SOLD SOLD Due to miscommunication this tanks seems to still be up for sale. I can't reach the original guy that wanted it and I said no to several others in the meantime. This is now back up. East Van Location. The title is wrong. It's actually 210G. Easy removal as it is in my garage so it's a matter of just lifting the door and moving after draining. If you take a look at my profile you see all the items that I have. I am almost never home due to work, my tank looks like an aptasia farm and it is not fair to the fish I have. I had a great LED light until they went bankrupt (I am still using it as I have no coral presently) I will sell the LED light system for 200 if you want to use this item while you look for your permanent light system. and then my skimmer's pump died (probably easily replaceable). So I have the tank, the stand, the lights (as they are), the cooler, the pumps, GREAT water RODI digital system, etc., etc. (see my signature for other items as part of this super sale)

I just want want my fish to have a good home and I am basically wanting the tank out of my place by the end of the weekend. It's easily drained on site but it will take about four men to move this 180g tank. At 400 bucks this is ridiculous deal, but the true cost will be in teardown and moving of the system, and cleaning a woefully neglected tank.

Please contact me only if you're able to make the move and can do it by the weekend. This is first come first come and I'd like you to let me know what day you'd plan to do this and if you have a vehicle and help to enable you to make the move! Thanks so much, fish folks. Thanks again.

toxic111
02-02-2011, 04:27 AM
damn if I still lived on the coast I would take it... but alas I don't... hopefully someone will step up

2pts
02-02-2011, 04:41 AM
Man I wish I had the money.

Justusfish
02-05-2011, 03:16 AM
It's available again so hope someone will grab it and have it gone by this weekend!!!

damn if I still lived on the coast I would take it... but alas I don't... hopefully someone will step up

dsaundry
02-05-2011, 04:26 AM
Are you selling the fish or do they go with tank?

Bblinks
02-08-2011, 06:47 AM
Hey, let me know if the skimmer and light is still around, I want to take a look and get it off you.

Call me 6046714311
Rich