PDA

View Full Version : Zoa frags?

Borderjumper
01-31-2011, 04:00 PM
I am considering placing an order for some zoas.. Anyone want to split shipping?

http://www.oceansdirect.ca/

freezetyle
01-31-2011, 04:16 PM
I might be in for one or two. I still owe ron some shipping charges so cheap frags for him if he wants in

birdfishy
01-31-2011, 06:54 PM
Hi i might be interested in a $100 to $200 worth
PM me with details on when and how
Thanks

don.ald
01-31-2011, 08:30 PM
i will bite:mrgreen:

Borderjumper
01-31-2011, 10:55 PM
Lol.
So I emailed him with my list and everything I want is in stock. So why don't you guys do the same.. Once your order is confirmed in stock he can send you a paypal invoice. I would guess have it shipped sometime in the next 2 weeks.. On a Monday or Tuesday so that we don't run into a weekend just in case the package takes a day longer. it would come to Victoria and you van pick up from my place.. Kinda downtown. Shipping will be split usually between people.. Not by the amount of frags you get.

I've never ordered from this place before, so do your homework if your going to place an order.

KevinK
02-01-2011, 05:48 AM
I would be in, but only when we devide the shipping by the amount of frags,

I would like 2 ore 3 frags, but when in total 20 ore more frags will be ordered by 3 ore so peaple, I feel me paying shipping for somone ells his frags a bit hmmmm.

so count me in if shipping is devided by frags amount, otherwise I will skip for now

Borderjumper
02-01-2011, 07:48 AM

I would like 2 ore 3 frags, but when in total 20 ore more frags will be ordered by 3 ore so peaple, I feel me paying shipping for somone ells his frags a bit hmmmm.

so count me in if shipping is devided by frags amount, otherwise I will skip for now

Shipping is something like $35.. So split between 3 or 4 people is less than $10 each.. Sorry I'm not into doing the math to break it down per frag, that's way too complicated.

wickedfrags
02-01-2011, 02:02 PM
They are about as nice and honest a people as you will ever meet. Very fair also. I would expect you will be pleased, I have shopped at their store since 2003 and they have built me three tanks.

i will bite:mrgreen:

windcoast reefs
02-02-2011, 06:13 AM
I will buy some! maybe 2 or 3, just let me know!

Borderjumper
02-04-2011, 12:23 AM

Kevin I still owe you $10.. Pick out one frag and I will add it to my order.

I have sent an email to them request ion a paypal invoice,, nothing yet.

KevinK
02-04-2011, 02:41 AM
Kevin I still owe you $10.. Pick out one frag and I will add it to my order.

totally forgot

lets go for:

1x Red Flower Zoa
1x Australian Green Favia
1x Patriot Zoa

windcoast reefs
02-04-2011, 05:49 AM
Okay, so I emailed the guy with my order and am waiting for him to send me a paypal invoice. Hope this works out!

Borderjumper
02-04-2011, 06:39 AM
totally forgot

lets go for:

1x Red Flower Zoa
1x Australian Green Favia
1x Patriot Zoa

:mrgreen:I said to pick out one, not three.. I will buy you one for the 10$ I owe you, anything else you have to order thru the vendor.

Borderjumper
02-04-2011, 06:11 PM

Still no reply and no paypal invoice. I really hate begging merchants to take my money:wink:

if I don't hear anything by tonight, I'm out.

freezetyle
02-05-2011, 01:41 AM
Still no reply and no paypal invoice. I really hate begging merchants to take my money:wink:

if I don't hear anything by tonight, I'm out.

im waiting on the same thing

KevinK
02-05-2011, 02:25 AM
:mrgreen:I said to pick out one, not three.. I will buy you one for the 10$ I owe you, anything else you have to order thru the vendor.

was worth a try,

if you could order the red flower zoa for me, than I wil order the 2 others (1x Australian Green Favia
1x Patriot Zoa)

and I wil pay the vendor for the 2

windcoast reefs
02-05-2011, 05:43 AM
Yeah, if he doesn't answer me im out to.

Borderjumper
02-07-2011, 04:09 PM
I received an email saying invoices would be sent out today.

freezetyle
02-09-2011, 03:25 AM
anyone get their invoice? i haven't yet

KevinK
02-09-2011, 03:34 AM
anyone get their invoice? i haven't yet

nothing here

Borderjumper
02-09-2011, 05:22 AM
Nothing here.

Aquattro
02-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Sounds like a quality operation!! :)

windcoast reefs
02-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Yeah thats for sure! I just got my invoice, but I already bought some frags else were.

freezetyle
02-09-2011, 09:59 PM
so is anyone still ordering? i need to know so i can either pay or bail.

Borderjumper
02-09-2011, 10:45 PM
I'm going to pay.

freezetyle
02-09-2011, 11:17 PM
cool i will too then. didn't really want to go it alone haha

Borderjumper
02-09-2011, 11:30 PM
I've paid for mine, and paid for the shipping. If anyone else wants in let's rap it up in the next couple of days.

Borderjumper
02-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Well the box came this morning.. Freezing cold.. Sent from Ontario in February with NO HEATPACKS. Nothing is labeled, but it appears there are 4 that belong to someone else? Might as well save your gas tho:twised: I have them floating in a bucket in my sump.. I will Give them a chance. The funky thing is I think they need a picture within so many hours for the live delivery guarantee.. We all know zoas take a day or two to rot.

Aquattro
02-15-2011, 06:26 PM
Sounds like a quality operation!! :)

Just sayin....

eternitybc
02-15-2011, 06:58 PM
I was actually thinking of placing an order for a few frags (in vancouver). I really wanted to get some sun coral and a few zoas...

Did anyone else recieve their shipment? How are they turning out?

freezetyle
02-15-2011, 07:09 PM
Well the box came this morning.. Freezing cold.. Sent from Ontario in February with NO HEATPACKS. Nothing is labeled, but it appears there are 4 that belong to someone else? Might as well save your gas tho:twised: I have them floating in a bucket in my sump.. I will Give them a chance. The funky thing is I think they need a picture within so many hours for the live delivery guarantee.. We all know zoas take a day or two to rot.

thats terrible news. i would take a photo and send him a message anyway about the water temp and such if you haven't already. hopefully they pull through. those four extra are mine if no one else ordered aside from you

Borderjumper
02-15-2011, 08:25 PM
thats terrible news. i would take a photo and send him a message anyway about the water temp and such if you haven't already. hopefully they pull through. those four extra are mine if no one else ordered aside from you

I did send him an email, and pictures to his Support@ address, as instructed on the website.. It bounced back to me as unknown.. Lol

I did also send an email to his billing address.. Of course he got that one!

he responded something about when he buys corals they come with icepacks.. Emmm ya.. In the summer.

He has given us a week to see if they live, I have them in baskets in my mushroom tank, as i don't want the rot in with my established zoas.. One or two look like they might just open. I will let you know.

cuz
02-15-2011, 08:54 PM
I had the exact same thing happen with a different vendor out of Ontario. -20 weather, no heatpacks=$300 in dead zoas!!
Mind you he sent me $50 worth of stuff for compinstation, some how that made sence to them not me!!

KevinK
02-15-2011, 11:53 PM

I ordered 2 (in fact 3, one Shelly would ordere for me and 2 I ordered at the vendor as mentioned on page 2 of this tread:

shelly, if you could order the red flower zoa for me, than I wil order the 2 others (1x Australian Green Favia
1x Patriot Zoa)

now i dont know if thy are in this shipment yes ore no.

regarding quality,

it is more than a shame, and listening to there reaction, thy should not be allowed to do business, as it appears thy don't know how to treat living things (it is as simple as on + one = 2)

time of the year/temperature + shipping time = decent packaging+heat pack.

really, really a shame how some deal with things that are alive, after you paid.

lets hope for the best, and that “the man” keeps his worth with his warranty.

it makes a man and a business when admitting you where wrong, and to compensate for the loss and damage, lets se if this one has the B... to admit he could have dun a better thing

Borderjumper
02-16-2011, 12:03 AM
Nothing in this shipment was marked or labeled. There was one bag with nine frags in it. these are mine. I actually ordered 12, but got a paypal return yesterday marked.. 3 frags out of stock, no clue which three, as the vendor never mentioned this..

Then there was a bag with 4 frags in it.. Again not marked or labeled in any way, so I have no clue whose this is. Did you Kevin pay him for 2 frags? And did you freestyle pay him for 4? If so someone got screwed.. I suggest you two email him and ask what's up?

Some of the frags look like their trying to open.

freezetyle
02-16-2011, 12:35 AM
Nothing in this shipment was marked or labeled. There was one bag with nine frags in it. these are mine. I actually ordered 12, but got a paypal return yesterday marked.. 3 frags out of stock, no clue which three, as the vendor never mentioned this..

Then there was a bag with 4 frags in it.. Again not marked or labeled in any way, so I have no clue whose this is. Did you Kevin pay him for 2 frags? And did you freestyle pay him for 4? If so someone got screwed.. I suggest you two email him and ask what's up?

Some of the frags look like their trying to open.

i paid for 4 zoa frags. but i guess if Kevin paid him too then we should send him a message.

Borderjumper
02-16-2011, 01:14 AM
i paid for 4 zoa frags. but i guess if Kevin paid him too then we should send him a message.
I would send him a message and ask.. If they open I will be able to more tell what's in there.

freezetyle
02-16-2011, 01:26 AM
yea i did. so we'll see how it gets handled

Borderjumper
02-16-2011, 02:08 AM
There might be six in there.. It's kinda hard to tell until (if) they all open.. I I'll let you know tomorrow.

KevinK
02-16-2011, 03:56 AM
I did not pay for the frags, as I send them a e-mail asking how to proceed as this was a shipment that would be send all at once.

so to be clear,

shelly would order one for me, and I ordered the 2 aditional, but never heared from them.

so in case there are 4 frags left outside the general order, it might be that thy put my 2 frags in the shipment, but forgot to send me payment instructions.

in the event all frags are acounted for (found out whome ordered them, and are paid for) than thy never send my frags, thats fine as well.

so Shelly, as you have them now, and yours are all in, the once you have left, are thy acounted for 9do you know the owner of the frags in this case?

for me, it would only be interested in case everyone has his frags, and you would have frags left, than it could be that thy send them, but never the invoice.

Borderjumper
02-16-2011, 05:01 AM
That's makes sense now.. No Kevin, they did not send your frags, all are accounted for, my nine I ordered and paid for, and freestyles 4 he ordered and paid for.
I've seen very few vendors that will send product in advance of payment.

Kevin I initially ordered 12 zoas.. I was told 3 were out of stock so they sent me 9. I don't know if the red one you wanted is here, or if it was one that I was refunded for.. No communication from them. If the red one is here i will bring it to the swap for you.. If it was one refunded I will bring you 10$.