PDA

View Full Version : free pulsing xenia (NE Edm) - pieces still available

Moby da Goby
01-29-2011, 08:59 PM
Pieces still available for free, I'd like to keep trimming the xenia forest down!!

I have about 8-10 pieces of xenia available to anyone who wants it. None will be mounted on rubble though, they are being cut off the glass and off my main colonies (see pic below, taken about a month ago). Pieces cut generally work out to be about 1 - 2" in size when extended.

It's for free, seeing how stores overcharge you enough for anything else. The last time I did this, one fellow was kind enough to give me a small chunk of rock with a mushroom on it so if anyone wants to clean out their mushrooms or polyps, I'd be happy to trade you. If not, still for free!

Please PM to arrange pick-up times. Sunday and Monday evenings after 4 pm are the best for me.
http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/skrabbleproductions/DSC00159.jpg

Moby da Goby
03-06-2011, 01:30 PM
bumped, more available, contact through PM

Wayne
03-06-2011, 02:49 PM
PM

Moby da Goby
03-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Few people on a list and waiting list, thanks for everyone's interest!!

If there's still some available after I make it through all the people, I'll repost!

Wayne
03-08-2011, 03:36 AM
Thank you very much Deanna! I got everything dripped and into my tank :biggrin:

Moby da Goby
03-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Awesome!!

Thanks for everyone's interest! I've managed to trim the xenia forest pretty good so there's none left for the taking. I'll probably be reposting in about three months, it seems to grow that fast!

Deanna