PDA

View Full Version : whome has a 150 watt pendant close to Victoria

KevinK
01-29-2011, 12:06 AM
any one that has a 150W pendant I can have for a month ore max 2 months, I have a bulb (DE 150W HQI phoenix), so only need the penant and the ballast

I'm waiting on a replacement igniter for my pendant but dont know how long it would take to get here.

KevinK
02-03-2011, 11:15 PM
reason for me locking for a 150W pendant was becous I had 2 coralive ballasts laying around and could not fing igniters for it.

eventually I called coralive and thy made no hassle of it, thy send me 2 new onse without any charge for it.

I recyved them today (within a week)

checking the tipe online, thy are worth over $ 65, and thy even did not ask where I both the ballast

so service from them is top if you ask me

now gust finding out what wire to put where

Jaws
02-03-2011, 11:17 PM
I've got one you can use Kevin. It's a Coralife one but the only problem is the plastic broke between the supporting arm and the pendant so if you can glue it together or hang it in a different way then it should work fine.

KevinK
02-03-2011, 11:38 PM
I've got one you can use Kevin. It's a Coralife one but the only problem is the plastic broke between the supporting arm and the pendant so if you can glue it together or hang it in a different way then it should work fine.

thanks for the offer, I already found one last week,

I gust wanted to update on the fact that coralive was fast, so I have to whire the igniter in and than I can put my own pendant above the frag tank (as it now needs 2 pendants)