PDA

View Full Version : 6x39 aquaticlife t5ho - ft

doch
01-28-2011, 02:35 AM
Ok, I doubt I'll find what I'm liking for, but it's worth a shot. First of all, I love this fixture... Or at least I did up until I got my controller. It it's a 36" 6x39 bulb t5ho... Made by aquaticlife. It has built in timers, 4 blue night leds, individual reflectors and built in cooling fan. The only reason I want to trade is because I got a rke. I want to run my lights from my controller timers, not the light timers. I'm hoping to find something of equal or lesser value for a trade. I want will include the original bulbs with it, and you can keep whatever bulbs you have as well. I would also consider an 8 bulb, and maybe a t5ho/hqi combo. Let me know if this interests you. Obviously if your light is worth more, I'll throw in some cash. I should also mention that your light needs individual power cords, and I'd prefer it to have leds, and fans. Also, for the right price, this fixture is for sale... Trade preferred.

shannon32
01-28-2011, 03:29 AM
i have been looking for alight mines has craped out and am back to my pc did you have a price in mind ? just pm me
thanks shannon

doch
01-28-2011, 10:18 PM
Power Compact need not apply... sorry.

If you'd like to buy this fixture with the bulbs that came with it (used for about a month) I will sell it for 350 firm... BUT you'll have to wait until my new fixture shows up before you can pick it up.

doch
02-01-2011, 02:57 PM
bump. Anyone? Tek Light? Hamilton?

Delphinus
02-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Couldn't you just set it so that the onboard timers are always on and then use the RKE?

doch
02-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Could, yes... but there's only one power cord... LEDS, actinics and whites would all be on or off.