PDA

View Full Version : 90 gallon reef ready, all glass (tank only) $110 (Port Moody)

moodyvillain
01-27-2011, 07:28 AM
I have had the tank for a couple years. But it is in good shape with just a few tiny scratches, only visible upon close inspection. The previous owner covered the drill holes with glass and silicone. But since I had no need for them I left it. They can easily be removed with a sharp razor.

I figured someone here would enjoy this tank, as it is probably best suited for reef. I'm downsizing my tanks. I moved from a larger apartment to a smaller condo, now the 4' tank is taking up to much space.

As much as I would love to go salt, I simply don't have the $ for the initial investment.

I will consider delivering. But I would need to get the cash first, and depending on where you live - gas money. I will estimate gas price based on distance, I'm not going to rip anyone off on overcharging for gas. Even though moving that thing is a big PITA. Both parties need to be happy after the sale. Right?

so here it is standard size 90G - $110 - 48x18x24" please ignore the wire it was from a fixture that has already been sold.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/tbone903/90gRR.jpg

moodyvillain
01-28-2011, 05:50 PM
..............bump

moodyvillain
02-03-2011, 06:09 AM
.....bump....

Xionn
02-19-2011, 01:56 AM
pmd

moodyvillain
02-19-2011, 06:33 AM
I don't think your PM worked. I don't see any private message from you?