PDA

View Full Version : BRS High Capacity GFO

thanhjenn
01-27-2011, 05:15 AM
I have approx 4.5 lbs worth forsale at 23 dollars a pound. Save yourself on shipping, taxes, and brokerage fees.

ALang
01-27-2011, 03:10 PM
Dangit. Should have told us that before we ordered from BRS!!!!

catshanon
01-27-2011, 03:27 PM
Thanh,
wish you had posted this a day earlier. Me and Lenny could have taken this off from you. We just ordered some GFO from BRS..

amy
01-27-2011, 03:52 PM
I can take it off if you would like, I'll put the extra $ towards shipping and can get the rest back to you. I'd rather see everyone here benefit instead.
let me know soon though!
Amy

catshanon
01-27-2011, 03:57 PM
Amy,
That would be great. Hope Lenny sees this thread before you send in the order.

@Thanh,
I will take one pound of the GFO.

I can take it off if you would like, I'll put the extra $ towards shipping and can get the rest back to you. I'd rather see everyone here benefit instead.
let me know soon though!
Amy

thanhjenn
01-27-2011, 04:24 PM
2 lbs sold

amy
01-27-2011, 06:00 PM
let me know soon though!
Amy

I haven't heard from Lenny, and it's quite possible he won't log on prior to putting the order in. I don't feel like I can take your half of GFO off Raj without him being in agreement, you guys had a deal.
If you have any advice or input please share.

catshanon
01-27-2011, 06:08 PM
I would think that Lenny will take the high capacity GFO, since he had expressed interest on Thanjehn's thread. However, I also cannot tell you Amy to drop Lenny's order on the assumption that Lenny will take the GFO. If we drop his order and Thanh sells the remaining 2 lbs of his GFO, then Lenny loses out completely. Can you postpone the order a little bit later to see if Lenny logs in during the lunch hour? Thats all I can think about which is fair to everyone.
Raj

thanhjenn
01-27-2011, 06:12 PM
I think the order should go on as there are others waiting to get their stuff. I will hold for lenny if he is intersted in more besides the order already placed with amy.
thanh

bignose
01-27-2011, 06:12 PM
pm sent

amy
01-27-2011, 06:26 PM
It looks like I may have until midnight (though not sure what time zone) to place the order and have it shipped out tomorrow still. I'll give it a few hours, Lenny has a right to decide what he wants to do seeing how we are the ones who have gone and switched things up on him. If I don't hear from him by 3pm,I will have to put the order in as it was previously confirmed and paid for. Raj and Lenny would then have to purchase this high capacity GFO over and above what they have put in for BRS if they still want it.
Sorry, this is the best I can come up with.

catshanon
01-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Yes, thats fair to everyone. Lets keep it this way and wait until 3pm.

ALang
01-28-2011, 01:17 AM
oops! sorry Raj and Amy. Got here too late, but absolutely no problems at all. If I have more, I can sell or always use up. Not enough, I can always get on another order. Still got some anyways, no worries. Next time, Amy, we exchange phone # so we can make decisions quicker.

catshanon
01-28-2011, 02:30 AM
I think Amy has sent in the order as was originally planned, so we will have quite a bit of GFO on our hands. No problem with that, as I will try selling or keeping it for the future.

@Thanh: I will still take 1 pound of your GFO. I will give you a call to setup a time.

amy
01-28-2011, 02:50 AM
Raj and Lenny,
I took your GFO off the order.

ALang
01-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Well, I will also take a pound, please. Will you be going to the Reefer's meeting? We can meet there, or what ever you decide. Lenny.