PDA

View Full Version : who is dosing?

slats35
01-24-2011, 04:38 AM
I was wondering who has been dosing with zeo? I was wondering if it has improved your corals health and colours? I'am relatively new to it so I was curious to see how many are dosing?

Dez
01-24-2011, 05:48 AM
I am dosing various products. However my aquarium has been on the zeo system since the start so I can't tell if coral colours have improved or not. I don't dose a whole lot at all though. You can look at my dosing regime on the TOTM article.

cwatkins
01-24-2011, 06:22 AM
I've noticed better polyp extension even during the day. I also run bio pellets.

slats35
01-27-2011, 12:24 AM
I also was wondering when you changed from the starting dosage to normal dosing? Or is it tank based dosing?

Brightwhite
01-27-2011, 12:28 AM
Ive been dosing for about 3 weeks, havent really noticed anything (or im not payin attention), but once i get in a little more time ill report back to this thread.

BlueTang<3
01-27-2011, 12:29 AM
It seems intimidating at the start but dose what your tank needs. Unless your running lots of sps i would not worry to much about it. I dose only like 2 drops of certain bottles every few days on 260 gallons and i find it helps. Keeping phosphates at 0 will do way more for your colours than zeo colour enhancing products ever will. I have noticed a big difference in bumping the w/c up to every week.

BlueTang<3
01-27-2011, 12:30 AM
Ive been dosing for about 3 weeks, havent really noticed anything (or im not payin attention), but once i get in a little more time ill report back to this thread.

Tell us more about your tank. Corals, size, age, bioload and what your all dosing.

spawn
01-27-2011, 02:19 AM
I'm using various products as well at the recommended amounts, but this is my 1st tank & it's just now seven months old. I have an RSM 250 with lots of extra flow, do weekly 10% changes, every thing is growing & colorful & looks good to me. I think they're good & helping, but I'm obsessive about the whole setup.