PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton JL Group Order

Beverly
12-26-2003, 01:38 PM
JL's online sale is already posted and will run Dec 26-27 :smile:

Will probably order:

- Natural Reef Aquariums by John Tullock, $39.95 -15% Books and Literature
- Kent Zoe, 8 oz, $15.80 x 2 -20%, Fish Food & Accessories (if these are actually on sale)

And probably a few other things that are not on sale.

"Sale Terms & Conditions

- Due to the large volume of calls, phone orders will not be accepted.
- Discounts applied at time of invoicing. They will not appear online.
- Livestock discounts are not available online. Sorry!
- Free shipping on orders over $300.00 after discounts are applied.
- This applies to Boxing Day Sale orders only.
- Boxing Day Orders will start shipping December 30th, 2003."

So who's in?

tkhawaja
12-26-2003, 04:23 PM
Beverly, I'll be calling you anyways but here is what I'm looking for:

Seachem Additives:
Reef Advantage Calcium 4Kg
Reef Builder 4Kg
Reef Plus 2L
Reef Calcium 2L
Reef Complete 2L
Instant Ocean Salt 200G
I'm tortured betwen ordering the Tunze or not. It sucks that we don't get discounts on livestock, but we didn't ask about it specifically and they didn't make any specific statements.

Stretch
12-26-2003, 05:04 PM
ok I've I wanna buy the Euroreef ES6-1, On there website they say the price will update at invoicing but it's not, it's ask for payment info, Will it update after that?

Bob I
12-26-2003, 05:18 PM
JL's online sale is already posted and will run Dec 26-27 :smile:

Will probably order:

- Natural Reef Aquariums by John Tullock, $39.95 -15% Books and Literature

I have had that book for a couple of years. I paid $70.00 for it locally. You will find the book is a bit dated, especially on lighting. There is no mention of PC lighting for instance. :rolleyes:

christyf5
12-26-2003, 05:27 PM
Invoicing will be the piece of paper that is packaged in with your skimmer. None of the discounts ever appear on line.

Christy :)

Quinn
12-26-2003, 05:46 PM
They don't seem to have the Sun bulbs yet so I'll pass...

Beverly
12-26-2003, 05:57 PM
I have had that book for a couple of years.

boB,

Used to have that book awhile back, too, but gave it away when we moved and downsized :frown: Thought it was a good book, though, and would like to have it again as a basic reference, for which I think it is still useful.

Any other Edmontonians or others folks nearby that want to get in on the order?

Ty,

Don't think they give shipping discounts on salt (check the fine print near the top of the page):

http://www.jlaquatics.com/static/shipping.htm

"*Does not apply to salt, chiller, aquarium, sump, or sand orders."

Stretch
12-26-2003, 06:54 PM
Well I happy to say I ordered a nice euroreef for myself :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I guess i won't be getting it till after new years :frown: oh well :lol:

sleeman
12-26-2003, 08:33 PM
Me too. I got the 6-2+. Had to let the wife buy a new digital camera to make it equal.

Al

Stretch
12-26-2003, 09:04 PM
I would have bought that one, but i don't think i would have been able to fit it under my stand If i could it would only have left me hardly any room to clean it out so i got the 6-1 which has a 20 inch height.

sleeman
12-27-2003, 12:17 AM
I'm Good, I have about 34" untder the tank. I was looking at the 6-3, but was getting too expensive. I called J&L and they can get the 6-3 for $569.

AL

tkhawaja
12-27-2003, 05:00 PM
Ty,

Don't think they give shipping discounts on salt (check the fine print near the top of the page):
More and more fine print. Bah humbug I say to J&L. That's fine then, the rest will have to do. I'll get the salt with my livestock order later in the new year.