PDA

View Full Version : FT/FS light and skimmer plus more

pelle31
01-21-2011, 09:14 PM
Ok I'm thinkin that my one Pony tank does not need a halide light on it. And I have a Prism deluxe skimmer that I could do without as well.
Skimmer is in perfect condition and comes with the surface skimmer attachment. $60 Will trade for a 30 to 40 gallon hang on skimmer.

Giesemann 250 Watt Pendant.Giesemann ballast,has hanging kit as well. Excellent condition. $300
Ideally I'd like to trade the Giese for a different light,*sigh* maybe even a T5 light. For the right deal I'll include a 14K Phoenix bulb thats brand new.

Have an 18x18x18 cube tank with wooden stand. Eurobraced. Can include some crushed coral substrate and a little bit of rock as well,heater and a K2. Nice little cube. $150

Also have a 250 Watt Odyssea halide with ballast with 2 T5's. Was told a T5 was burnt out but its not(both Actinc bulbs work so its a ballast). Has fan and the rest of the light is in great shape. New 15K bulb used less then a week. $80. Its on of the T5's that don't work. Halide ballast is good.

I also have a G2 Maxspect 60W LED fixture with ballast that I'm thinking of letting go as well. Great light but I think I like Halides better.

Will be in Calgary this weekend(Sunday) and can meet up somewhere. If you want pictures I'll take some no problem,just a little lazy right now!! Will look at TRADES!! Thanks

pelle31
01-22-2011, 11:52 AM
PUNT

pelle31
01-22-2011, 10:48 PM
Back to the top. On my way to Cowtown Sunday morning. Can meet up in Calgary and all points in between!!