PDA

View Full Version : all sold pls read new thread....

reefwars
01-18-2011, 12:46 PM
Hey all so here is the equipment list everything is running as of now but ill make a note on if I have to wait to sell something for later other than that a lot of it can go right away.:

Up to 100lbs of liverock of all various kinds and sizes: $3/lb(all sold)

20-30 lbs of tonga branch:$40(pending )

200 g tank as in signature below tank is 48x48x20H has 75 g sectioned off for un reef safe fish. Has center over flow and individual herbie overflows for each section.will include all plumbing and gate valves.also includes 100 sump with built in frag tank and refuge. Includes loc lines and plumbing for frag tank and refuge.all glass has been polished and bevelled all holes have been cnc machined and are also bevelled and polished . It has a full glass euro brace all around.this tank is designed to be a full walk around tank.it is priced to sell fast and I wont be a part of moving it.I paid well well well over the asking price but I need it gone asap….$1000 takes it all.

Vertex in sump 180- needs a cleaning but works awesome-$200(sold)
Apex lite controller- brand new has only been running for a week :$325(sold)
3 x koralia2-$10/each****** must wait untill last*****(pending)
1 koralia nano:$10(sold)
Small return pump (600gph)-$25(pending)
2 fish need it pendants and individual ballast-$100/each(sold)
Small fuge light needs bulb-$5
Actinic led tube light-not very good:$5(sold)
Small mag float-$5
Various hob filters-$5
4 x 400w metal halide retrofit plus refletors and dual pfo ballast-$100 for all 4
Dual chamber brs media reactor for carbon and gfo-$50(includes maxi jet -1200)(includes carbon and gfo)(sold)
1 diy metal halide-$50 includes ballast that can run 3 x 250w halides and 4 t5ho 39w*************must wait untill last*******************
Various heaters-$5/each prob have 3-4
30g tank not drilled 36” long-$10(sold)
33g not drilled:$10**************must wait untill last*****************
Mag12 return pump-$75 (sold)

If I can think of more ill add it to the list but it needs to sell asap so for this stuff I will be taking offers but cant hold anything past Wednesday morning whatever doesn’t sell will go in storage or will be given to friends I know.

After most of it sells ill have about 30-40 pounds of very established live rock with lots of color and god knows what kinds of zoas have grown on it. That stuff will be $4/lb from my zoa tank*******must wait untill last*******

cale262
01-18-2011, 01:39 PM
PM inbound.

reefwars
01-18-2011, 02:38 PM
just a reminder where its a emergency sale i cant hold stuff without a confirmed time of pick up.i need alot of this gone asap and will sell to the first person who shows up unless i have a time arrangement with someone else.thanks guys:):)

Vitaminz
01-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Dibs on the media reactor!

Jeff

reefwars
01-18-2011, 03:27 PM
hey guys so heres whats being picked up today or in the next little while and confirmed that they are taking it.

brs media reactor
mag pump
apex lite
koralia2 x 3
koralia nano

fencer
01-18-2011, 03:56 PM
Killer Tank design ....I am interested ....

Wayne

reefwars
01-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Killer Tank design ....I am interested ....

Wayne

wayne , as it stands right now a family member has offered to pay for a uhaul at no charge to me sooo...... i may take it with me as i too love it and its my dream tank but if i cant it has to go.....i priced it all at 1000 for hopefully a quick interested party as alot of people know it was almost 3 times that with sump and plumbing lines etc.

im on the fence here for a few hours untill i hear back about a for sure with the uhaul if not then ill have no choice but to sell it or pay for storage...ill keep you posted for sure:)

Vitaminz
01-18-2011, 05:00 PM
If you do get the Uhaul and need a hand packing, I am here for you buddy! Just say the word, and I will be there.

Jeff

fencer
01-18-2011, 06:00 PM
You should take the tank with you! and the apex

Capt_kulafu
01-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Pm'd

ALang
01-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Denny, thanks for the skimmer, snails and urchin. I am acclimating the snails and urchin right now, ans will get to cleaning out the skimmer later on.
Sad to see you go. You need help with anything, else, let me know.

reefwars
01-18-2011, 09:36 PM
thanks guys and thanks lenny:)\

list updated in a min:)

jphong
01-19-2011, 12:55 AM
Thanks again for everything buddy, I cleaned you out and you cleaned my wallet out lol

reefwars
01-19-2011, 12:59 AM
Thanks again for everything buddy, I cleaned you out and you cleaned my wallet out lol

john you took home all the best stuff and honestly im glad it went to you , you are very deserving of it all and have been a great friend.....plus not to mention you have some of the nicest zoas in town...sweet!!!!! :):)

The Grizz
01-19-2011, 01:04 AM

I need to get some frags of those zoas when there ready:biggrin: