PDA

View Full Version : all sold pls read new thread....

reefwars
01-18-2011, 12:44 PM
Ok so the following things are for sale ill try to list as much as I can but honestly theres way to much so ill try to name some and add pics at the bottom, some of the pics would have been taken a while ago or over time I just don’t have time to snap pics of 80 different kinds of zoas and other things .

ill list the ones that I want a certain amount for and the rest will be $10 a frag for ten polyps+ and $5 a frag for under ten polyps regardless of the kind or type of zoa or paly…..

things that will sell fast are my top priority once some stuff is sold I will entertain offers just to get rid of it , so keep your eyes on the thread and ill update as it goes.I cant hold anything it all has to go by Wednesday afternoon the rest will go in storage and at a friends.Im sorry I don’t have time to ship as this needs to go so local pick up only on everything…thanks guys pm me if any questions.

Coral: first for the zoa and paly lovers

About 25-30 heads of nuclear green palys-$10/head will give deal on full colony(pending)
About 20+ heads of purple death palys-$10/head will give deal on full colony(pending)
About 6-7 heads of cinnamon elGrande palys-$10 head but sorry will not frag(sold)
Liverock with about 100+ polyps…red with blue mouth zoas also included pink toadstool.-$75(sold)
About ten heads of blue angel zoas(??)- $25
4 heads of bright white zoas with hot pink/orange center-$30 will not frag(sold)
5 heads of green hornet zoas-$20(sold)
Dark brown palys with neon green zoas about 30 heads:$20(sold)
About 40 heads of blowpop or eye of rah:$40(sold)
Lunar eclispe palys plus really different unnamed zoa: about 20 heads:$30(sold)
Orange and blue zoas about 10 heads:$20(sold)

Small rock with about 50+brooklyreef blue people eaters, about 15yellow palys,small patch of gsp,random small blue zoas growing,6-7 heads of a very nice yellowis and grey zoa(very pretty)$150

Small rock with about 25 heads of pink dalmation people eaters(my fave) and about 12 heads of another pink zoa.-$80(sold)

About 5-6 heads Yellow and orange zoas with a red hue-$20

I have a rock with some orange monti cap that was given to me its not doing great but coming back to life it also has some blue angel zoas and some grey zoas with a peach center, some red zoas with blue/black center.there is also at least 2 heads of purple death palys starting to grow on there as well.-$75(sold)

All other zoas not mentioned here will be as quoted above regardless of type or color.

Also I have the foillowing coral for sale as well:

Neon green monticap 3”x3”-$5(sold)
Red monticap 3”x3”-$5(sold)
Small yellow chalice about 2” x 2”-$15
Small green candy canes (4 heads)- $10(sold)
Green birds nest frag(4” x3”)-$5(sold)
2 small green monti digita,1 small green birds nest, 1 small monti (undata)??of some type-$10
Some pulsing xenia not attached_ free if you buy something else
A rock with about 30 heads of bright pink palys and a horn coral?? About 4” tall and 2” wide both mounted on small piece of live rock-$50(sold)

Small rock anemone about the size of a dime-$5(sold)
2 heads of green hammer with purple tips-$20(sold)
6-10 heads of Duncan coral-$70
Neon green candy canes about 11 heads:$30(sold)
Small pieces of gsp, green and neon green :free with any other purchase
Small purple frilly gorgonian about 4” high: $10(sold)

Large green encrusting monticap on live rock about 8” x 8” has some orange as well both are are coming back to life after losing color there is also 2 heads of aiptasia on it:$20

Pocillipora?? About 3-4” all around : $10
2 green finger leathers snipped on site:$5 each

Now some live stock:

1 small cinnamon clown(was male) about 2-3”: $10
1 snowflake eel about 12-15” in length and about the width of a dime:$20 will need a big tank as hes now growing fast.
1 matted file fish around 3”-$15 …hes a nipper
Various snails and crabs for who ever wants to fish them out
Mexican turbo snails x3 about the size of a golfball each-$5 for all three provided I can get them(sold)
2 small gbta’s $10 each about 3-4 inch in diameter
Egg urchin:$5(sold)

im not taking phone calls and its first come first serve starting as early as anyone wants to come over.....

shannon32
01-18-2011, 12:48 PM
would it be ok to drop by tonight at say 430?

reefwars
01-18-2011, 12:54 PM
its gonna be an open house so drop by anytime just pm me first to make sure im not out with the dog......i would suggest people coming to browse as alot of my zoas arent posted (so 5 or 10 bucks)im gonna add pics in about a half hour just takes me a bit of time....

reefwars
01-18-2011, 02:01 PM
just a note i will not be fragging the purple deaths or the nuclear greens unless i cant find a buyer for the whole colonys, if it comes down to fragging i will frag in the order they come in but none will be mounted and will be cut right there on the spot.thanks guys:):)

reefwars
01-18-2011, 02:37 PM
just a reminder where its a emergency sale and i cant hold stuff without a confirmed time of pick up.i need alot of this gone asap and will sell to the first person who shows up unless i have a time arrangement with someone else.thanks guys:):)

The Grizz
01-18-2011, 03:05 PM
Steve should by all your zoas for his zoa tank then I might get a crack at some:biggrin: Good luck with the fire sale bud.

reefwars
01-18-2011, 03:31 PM
all rock from my 200 g can be sold for 200$ if someone can take it right away,theres around 100lbs of nice pieces ive been saving.

i have some rock from my zoa tank ill sell by the pound covered in misc.zoas and who knows what else..very mature to those who have pm'd regarding rock.

tonga branch is sold thank guys:)

Zoaelite
01-18-2011, 04:05 PM
WTF! Why you getting out?!

Capt_kulafu
01-18-2011, 06:50 PM
pm sent

MarkoD
01-18-2011, 08:27 PM
i tried sending pm. but still no response

reefwars
01-18-2011, 09:09 PM
hEy all I've had well over 100pms and I've alot of people come by most is sold but I'll update here right away I just stepped out for a burger, I will get back to all pm's fir sure before the supper time wave comes over.... Thanks guys:):)

reefwars
01-18-2011, 09:34 PM
updated, pls check the list if you pmd me and never got a reply its because its sold ill try getting back to everyone once i have time i just dont have time to reply sold to 40 people thanks guys:):)

reefwars
01-18-2011, 10:31 PM
if anyone has messaged me and never recieved a pm pls message me back i deleted my inbox by mistale as it was full.thanks you

muck
01-18-2011, 10:32 PM
if anyone has messaged me and never recieved a pm pls message me back i deleted my inbox by mistale as it was full.thanks you

oops.

Good Luck back Home Denny!!

Capt_kulafu
01-18-2011, 10:53 PM
i send you a PM denny!!

reefwars
01-19-2011, 12:37 AM
i send you a PM denny!!

hi sorry i erased my inbox by mistake and i posted for everyone who messaged me to message me back,,,,all thats left now are some zoas and some coral i will update the list now in a bit again thanks:)

Capt_kulafu
01-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Pmd pls check!!