PDA

View Full Version : Going from Vernon to Burnaby and back.

2pts
01-17-2011, 06:56 AM
Driving down to Burnaby end of this week.

I could pick something up at J&L (and perhaps other stores) if wanted.

I would probably charge a small amount (depending on how much time I put into it).

I drive back through Hope, Merrit, Westbank, Kelowna, Lake Country, Vernon.

I am planning to buy frozen food at J&L for myself.

Later, Shawn

mwafler
01-17-2011, 10:32 PM
Buying any livestock? : )

2pts
01-17-2011, 11:09 PM
Not planning on it for myself. My tank is pretty heavily stocked and my bank account is the opposite.

I could if you need something. Friday morning I am leaving Burnaby, gonna check in at King Ed Pet Centre, then off to J&L. I drive back direct, so any livestock is bagged for less time than if they were shipped via air, as they bag em night before for deliveries.

I may see if I can pick up some Zoa frags from members.

fisher
01-18-2011, 04:57 AM
Hi would you be able to pick me up some items from JL i will make a list up no tanks this time though lol thanks again for picking up the last one let know thanks.

2pts
01-18-2011, 05:37 AM
Sure. what I've been telling people is $5 for non-livestock or $10 for livestock, obviously if say someone wanted a RSM250 (lol) it would be a tad more.

You got it up and running now?

fisher
01-18-2011, 06:10 AM
Ok sounds good i will let you know.Tank is up and running took some time to get the bsmt finished tank looks awesome.

2pts
01-18-2011, 04:21 PM
OK, so if a pick-up from J&L, prepay over the phone with them. I will call them today and give my info, I have done this a few times so they are getting to know me. If you want to give them a description on me... I'm 6'5", Caucasian, size 15 feet, dark hair, and a large scar under my chin. (good luck anyone else duplicating that description :lol: ), name is Shawn Wilde.

If it's livestock, tell J&L that when I come in Friday morning, that is when they can start bagging it, I will wait while they bag it.

If a pick up from someone other than J&L, message me so I can figure it out, lol.

Later, Shawn.

ickmagnet
01-18-2011, 08:57 PM
Vernon! My hometown

2pts
01-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Vernon! My hometown
Surrey! Pretty close to my home town Coquitlam
lol, we decided to move up here when we found out my wife was pregnant in 2004.

ickmagnet
01-19-2011, 04:30 AM
Nice place for sure. I miss it and am still mad at myself for wanting to leave so bad. I guess you don't know what you got till it's gone.

Next time I'm coming down I'll fire you off a pm to see if you want anything from the big city.

fisher
01-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Hey Shawn looks like i will be going down to Van with a couple of buddies this weekend to watch the game so i can grab my supplies when i am down there thanks for the offer though...........

CHERRS

2pts
03-16-2011, 01:16 AM
Doing the trip again this Thursday / Friday (Mar 17/18 2011)

Could go either via Kamloops or Kelowna.

Later, Shawn.