PDA

View Full Version : More gear for sale (Calgary)

Delphinus
01-17-2011, 02:52 AM
20g tank, not drilled, back painted black. Come with tubular steel stand and another 20g tank that can be used for a sump that fits on the bottom level of the stand. $40

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn239/delphinus_photos/ForSaleItems/IMG_1753.jpg

Kalkwasser reactor. Includes metering pump that can be used to dial the flow rate down to about one drop per second, and a bucket full of kalk. $100 complete, but I'll take $20 for just the reactor and the kalk if you don't want the metering pump.
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn239/delphinus_photos/ForSaleItems/P2020001.jpg
The white bucket is actually full of kalk from BRS, which is included.

Have a 30g tank that could maybe be used for a reptile setup or something. Up until today it was able to hold water, but I might kind of have another little accident with it this afternoon, it now has a crack on the bottom. If someone wants it let me know, otherwise it's off to the landfill with it tomorrow.

Possibly more stuff to come up for sale as I go about trying to find my basement floor. I'm sure it's under there somewhere!

Delphinus
01-17-2011, 06:21 AM
Picture added of the 20g setup.

Two Wavysea/Mocean adaptors to hang the old style Tunze powerheads onto them. Probably would work for Seio's or similar, since all you do is tighten the screws on the side to clamp on. They have a pivot point so you can aim the Tunze up and down as well. In fact you could probably use this instead of the Tunze magnets to give you more degrees of freedom to aim the Tunzes ... if you could figure out how to mount the pipe to hold it something (maybe a hole drilled in the Eurobracing and a "T" on top). $10

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn239/delphinus_photos/ForSaleItems/IMG_1754.jpg

Scrap acrylic that includes about 28"-30" cast 1/8" wall 6" tubing (this stuff is like $30 per foot to buy), and about 14" of 4" and then again some more 6". This might just happen to have once been a kick ass beckett skimmer that was used on the likes of Canadian Man's 230 (anyone remember him?) and BlkWolfe's tank thereafter. It can be made again into a kick ass beckett skimmer with the use of some Weldon and if this is what you want to do with it, I'll even give you a tube of Weldon to do the job. $20 [Sold]

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn239/delphinus_photos/ForSaleItems/IMG_1755.jpg

12x12x12 Exoterra terrarium. $20 [Sold]

eli@fijireefrock.com
01-17-2011, 06:29 AM
I would like to take what you got in the 2nd photo acrylic and such.
You go ahead and keep the toilet paper:biggrin:
Pm being send

Delphinus
01-19-2011, 09:56 PM
Bump - price reduced on the 20g tank+stand+sump combo, will also consider selling kalk reactor by itself for $20 (I'll throw in the 4g pail of kalk as well for that).

lastlight
01-19-2011, 10:04 PM
Free bump. Please note toilet paper has not been spoken for. BNIB.

meenamjah
01-21-2011, 07:08 PM
I don't suppose you could drill the tank...

Delphinus
01-22-2011, 03:52 AM
If you mean as in, can the tank be drilled? If so, yes.

eli@fijireefrock.com
01-22-2011, 04:34 AM
what is the lengh, diameter and the wall thickness of the Kalkwasser reactor.I maybe interested.

Delphinus
01-22-2011, 05:47 AM
22" tall on the tube itself but the box on the bottom and the fitting on the top add another 5-6" over all, it's 4" diameter and looks to be 1/8" wall thickness.

eli@fijireefrock.com
01-22-2011, 06:14 AM
I will take them

Delphinus
02-04-2011, 02:00 AM
Bumpity. Still have the metering pump (offers?) and the wavysea brackets.

I might end up keeping the 20g to use as a QT setup but I'd score major points if I sold it too. So .. um .. yeah, that's still available too I guess.

The metering pump is great for pushing kalkwasser - the one thing I found with other methods of pushing kalk was that the output would gum up with calcium deposits and the flowrate would slow down. This can push against a fair bit of backpressure so you end up with a steady dosing rate over longer periods of time.

Midway
02-04-2011, 03:18 AM
Just pm'ed you on the 20g tank.