PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Regina, Sask Reefers

digital canuck
12-23-2003, 04:40 PM
Hello all, anyone from Regina and area Saskatchewan are welcome to visit our new site - www.activepartners.com/reginareef

We're looking to form a local reef club so the web site will be a catalyst to get things going. (Don't worry, we're not looking to reinvent the wheel and duplicate all of the existing great sites :biggrin: )

If anyone on this board knows of any reefers in the Regina, Sask area ie: family or friends, please let them know about the site - we'd like to get a meeting going in the new year.

Thanks

Rick

kuatto
12-23-2003, 05:28 PM
Welcome to Canreef Rick.Hmm...guess I'll have to check out your new site.

Jim

digital canuck
12-23-2003, 09:51 PM
Well who knows how the site will go. Mostly we (myself and some others who meet at the LFS everytime fish come in) have been discussing getting a local club going. So these are our first baby steps. Judging from the amount of livestock, both fish and corals being sold in Regina, there are quite a few marine hobbiests, so I think we may have the critical mass required to get something going.

Rick

ganowicki
12-24-2003, 02:13 AM
I am heading to regina in a couple of weeks. I am going to be living there for 6 months. I will have to get you to show me where the LFS stores are.