PDA

View Full Version : Red Sea "CoralGro"

butters88
12-22-2003, 10:25 PM
Hi :exclaim:
I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this product or has heard anything about it. They don't list the ingredients on the bottle, so I don't even know whats in it! :confused: But I've been sold this item at two diff LFS and I just wanna know if it works! :smile:

butters88
12-23-2003, 08:38 PM
bump

Son Of Skyline
12-23-2003, 08:51 PM
What's it supposed to do? Just make your corals grow faster?

butters88
12-23-2003, 09:00 PM
Yea, supposedly,...heres whats on the bottle
"Red Sea SUCCESS CoralGro is a complete and balanced formulation that supplies all the nutritional requirements for marine invertebrates. Developed in Germany by experts in the field of marine nutrition, this formula has proven to be the leading diet among serious hobbyists in Europe. Sustained regular use of CoralGro will give visible results within a short period of time. CoralGro is also an ideal nutritional supplement for marine fishes when mixed with frozen food."
It doesn't say the ingredients though :eek:

Aquattro
12-23-2003, 09:16 PM
complete and balanced formulation that supplies all the nutritional requirements for marine invertebrates.

Just curious as to which type of inverts they are referring to. Or do all inverts eat the same food? I wouldn't put anything in my tank that didn't list the ingredients. Sounds like snake oil to me.