PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a pump for an eShoppes PSK 75H Skimmer

ColinD
12-29-2010, 12:18 PM
well looks like my pump has bit the dust, pieces rattling around, seals leaking, plastic body basically disintegrating. Anyone know of an easy replacement pump for this skimmer, I believe it is the Gen. 1 skimmer (Aquabee pump?).

Thanks
Colin

mws
12-29-2010, 02:55 PM
I think I have a pump for it I can sell you.
It's less then a month old.
Skimmer went to overflow mod and no metter what I did I could not fix it. Tried to take the pump of and cracked the body.
It's been in my SW bin eversense.

Is it HOB one you have?

ColinD
12-29-2010, 10:05 PM
I think I have a pump for it I can sell you.
It's less then a month old.
Skimmer went to overflow mod and no metter what I did I could not fix it. Tried to take the pump of and cracked the body.
It's been in my SW bin eversense.

Is it HOB one you have?

Yes the hang on PSK 75, pm me a price, I'm gonna do a little running around on Friday to see if I can find one in town but Okotoks is closer than RC

BlueWorldAquatic
12-29-2010, 11:41 PM
How old is the skimmer, it should be under warranty if Gen1, email eshopps.

I might have a few in stock too for replacement, I'll check my parts bin.

Ken

ColinD
12-31-2010, 03:35 PM
How old is the skimmer, it should be under warranty if Gen1, email eshopps.

I might have a few in stock too for replacement, I'll check my parts bin.

Ken

Bought used, so not sure on the warranty. Was hoping to find something local as I'd like to get the skimmer back up and running as soon as possible (this weekend).

I can live with the rattle of the peices shaking around inside for now, the biggest concern is the flange that holds the O-ring in place is disintergrating and allowing water to pour out.

Colin

mws
12-31-2010, 04:09 PM
If you can't find anything take mine for may be a frag or something.
One of the little nobs holding it in place is broken but you can just coralglue it I think, should do a trick for a while.

cuz
12-31-2010, 04:09 PM
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=71013