PDA

View Full Version : FS: Big Beautiful Regal Tang

bulletsworld
12-28-2010, 03:23 AM
Big, beautiful Regal Tang for sale. Approx 8-9inch long, 2.5 inch thick. Has a full set of white chicklets (yes, teeth). He is very vibrant blue body with vibrant yellow fins, very active, does not hide, very healthy, a center piece fish. NEEDS at least a 200 gal, as he's a large fish. Pictures don't show how vibrant or how big he really is. Bought him for $125 bucks almost a year back. Getting too big for my tank and need to make room for a new addition. $75.00

Thanks for the interest. :mrgreen:

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac82/bulletsworld/IMG_0727.jpg

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac82/bulletsworld/IMG_0740.jpg

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac82/bulletsworld/IMG_0709.jpg

Black Phantom
12-28-2010, 02:35 PM
Not many people can have a 230 gal tank and say their fish is getting too big for it:lol:

Aquattro
12-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Nice looking fish. Often you see these get scruffy looking when they get big, but that one is really nice. I just acquired a 6" specimen, absolutely gorgeous fish (although a bit dopey:))

free bump

bulletsworld
12-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Not many people can have a 230 gal tank and say their fish is getting too big for it:lol:

Yes, this is true. :lol: This Regal tang is the biggest Regal tang I had ever seen for sale before in captivity. However he is a big boy and he loves to swim around, so yes, he would LOVE a bigger tank. I feel my tank is getting to small for him.

bulletsworld
12-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Nice looking fish. Often you see these get scruffy looking when they get big, but that one is really nice. I just acquired a 6" specimen, absolutely gorgeous fish (although a bit dopey:))

free bump

I agree, when ever I have seen regal tangs this large, they tend to have faded in color drastically, scratched up on the body everywhere and have bad HLLE. I was lucky to have acquired such a beautiful specimen. The guy that had him before took really good care of him too.

Thanks for the free bump! :mrgreen:

bulletsworld
01-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Sorry for the delay in replies due to the holidays.

I think I got everyone and replied back to you all. If I missed anyone, let me know.

:mrgreen: HAPPY NEW YEAR! :mrgreen:

bulletsworld
01-06-2011, 03:52 PM
STILL FOR SALE :mrgreen: I have not found a suitable home for this big guy. So far, every inquiries want to put him in a 55 gal, 75gal, to a 180, stocked with fish. Hoping to find this big guy Regal a larger tank than my 240 gal. I am in no hurry to get rid of him. Rather just want to find him a good home.

Thanks a bunch for the interest :mrgreen:

michika
01-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Sexy fish. If I didn't already have a regal I'd offer it up a home in my new tank in a few months.

I'll keep my eyes open for you.

bulletsworld
01-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Sexy fish. If I didn't already have a regal I'd offer it up a home in my new tank in a few months.

I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Thanks Catherine! :mrgreen:

Bump, Still available! :mrgreen:

bulletsworld
01-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Bumpity Bump :mrgreen:

bulletsworld
01-19-2011, 03:41 PM
Not sure I want to ship to Vancouver in the winter. Still up for grabs. Beautiful fish. looking for the right home.

Bumpity :mrgreen: