PDA

View Full Version : LF 75 Gal tank - Edmonton

jphong
12-22-2010, 07:27 PM
Hi guys looking to buy a 75 gallon tank with standard 48"x18" footprint. If you have any spares laying around PM me with prices. Id like to get it over the Christmas break and start transferring things over to it.

Thanks!

reefwars
12-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Hi guys looking to buy a 75 gallon tank with standard 48"x18" footprint. If you have any spares laying around PM me with prices. Id like to get it over the Christmas break and start transferring things over to it.

Thanks!

nice to see your upgrading, i had the standard 18w 4' tank and it wasnt long before i realized 18" isnt alot of room for rock and coral lol any reason your going 75g??

jphong
12-22-2010, 08:57 PM
These are a list of reasons:

- Want more room for corals and more fish
- Metal stand being used right now is 4' long
- Lighting is 4' long
- 75 Gallon seems like a sweet size I can be happy with for a while
- Want to match the 75 gal freshwater I am setting up soon
- Prob the biggest size without my GF noticing that I switched to a bigger tank ;) Sneaky sneaky!

ALang
12-23-2010, 04:29 PM
I really doubt that your GF won't notice such a bump up in size:biggrin:.
WHY is it that we have to sneak around our hobby??
Often times, I get home from a LFS, loaded down with bags, and if I don't find my Hubby's vehicle in the garage, I go,*phew!*, rush into the house, and start a drip, hoping that he won't walk by the tank before the acclamating is done!:mrgreen:

Or, that's why I carry around a huge tote as a purse now, better to hide little bags in! :twised:

Good luck with your upgrade. John.

fencer
12-23-2010, 04:30 PM
maybe

jphong
12-23-2010, 04:32 PM
LOL Im just kidding I always tell her when Im going to grab something but I make her guess what I added! Im a lucky guy cause shes interested in my hobbies and she gets to show off the tanks as "ours"

jphong
12-23-2010, 04:33 PM
maybe

PM me if you do

Wayne
12-23-2010, 10:41 PM
LOL Im just kidding I always tell her when Im going to grab something but I make her guess what I added! Im a lucky guy cause shes interested in my hobbies and she gets to show off the tanks as "ours"

Hey if you figure out the exact reason why your GF does this you should start a class! I will enroll my wife as your first student :lol: