PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare Paly

oupulino
12-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Im looking for Nightmares or Sunny Delight Palys for Sale if someone has them Im very interesting for buying them like couple of polyps.I can not find them in Canada stores let me know

Zoaelite
12-21-2010, 11:59 PM
Im looking for Nightmares or Sunny Delight Palys for Sale if someone has them Im very interesting for buying them like couple of polyps.I can not find them in Canada stores let me know

You won't find either in Canada at this point. Our market is too small to subvert away from the states massive demand and profits are better when you don't have to deal with the border.
Good luck though.

paddyob
12-22-2010, 12:07 AM
You won't find either in Canada at this point. Our market is too small to subvert away from the states massive demand and profits are better when you don't have to deal with the border.
Good luck though.

Geez... if you don't have... nobody does! Ha ha!

You should start your own biz.... Zoas... only Zoas :mrgreen:

I am sure I could find a thing or two in your collection I want :twised:

reefwars
12-22-2010, 12:14 AM
Geez... if you don't have... nobody does! Ha ha!

You should start your own biz.... Zoas... only Zoas :mrgreen:

I am sure I could find a thing or two in your collection I want :twised:

i would buy that whole collection in a heartbeat levi in case its ever crossed your mind lol:):)

Zoaelite
12-22-2010, 12:18 AM
Haha I love them to much to part, picked up a nice big Magician rock tonight also. Thanks for the compliments guys :smile:.

reefwars
12-22-2010, 12:21 AM
Haha I love them to much to part, picked up a nice big Magician rock tonight also. Thanks for the compliments guys :smile:.

very nice im dying to find some magicians around here plus many many many others i want lol:):)

have you got the crystal death paly's????

sorry no hi-jack intended:):)

Zoaelite
12-22-2010, 01:00 AM
[Start Hijack\]
I wish :lol:, It's not just crystal deaths or sunny delights you wont find. Stupid reefcentral is like watching the cooking network baked at 3:00am munchieless.

Other incredibly rare zoas:
Purple Hornets
Red Hornets
Blue Hornets
Candy Apple Reds
Candy Apple Greens
Captain America Palys
Sopranos
Nuclear Winters
Emperor Midas
Rastas
Yellow Jacket Palys
True Purple People Eaters

I would say your best bet is to keep a keen eye at the LFS, best snags are always cherry picked. I personally thought I would never see Christmas hornets in Canada until I picked up a whole colony of them.
http://cherrycorals.com/product.php?productid=3823&cat=23&page=1
[/End Hijack]

reefwars
12-22-2010, 01:19 AM
[Start Hijack\]
I wish :lol:, It's not just crystal deaths or sunny delights you wont find. Stupid reefcentral is like watching the cooking network baked at 3:00am munchieless.

Other incredibly rare zoas:
Purple Hornets
Red Hornets
Blue Hornets
Candy Apple Reds
Candy Apple Greens
Captain America Palys
Sopranos
Nuclear Winters
Emperor Midas
Rastas
Yellow Jacket Palys
True Purple People Eaters

I would say your best bet is to keep a keen eye at the LFS, best snags are always cherry picked. I personally thought I would never see Christmas hornets in Canada until I picked up a whole colony of them.
http://cherrycorals.com/product.php?productid=3823&cat=23&page=1
[/End Hijack]

i guess its what keeps it interesting all the "got to get my hands on" and words like " rare " if it was all easily available we would be bored pretty quick:) i must have bought several "purple people eaters" but none are the ones im looking for and i guess it will be a long time before i do find them:):) i have a very small colony that gets more purple every day and since i cut my halides off a few days ago they are really turning purple:):)

heres a pic sorry its a crappy pic from an old phone but i cant get the color to photograph with any camera i use it seems they always come out bright, anyways im fasinated with people eaters and i have quite a few of them none are the " true purple eaters" but this one i thought was close.....i love the green slits i think they are mesmerizing:):):)

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad85/reefwars/little%2033/363.jpg?t=1292984260

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad85/reefwars/little%2033/363.jpg?t=1292984305

the pic is really bad its from my iphone but it seems the more i keep it out of the light the more purple its becoming:)

oupulino
12-23-2010, 01:56 AM
Common nobody in Canada have Nightmares or Sunny Delight palys

teemee
12-25-2010, 09:56 PM
I have nightmares and candy apples, and a bunch of other hard to find zoas...
My colonies aren't really big enough to start fragging, but hopefully in the spring.

sweet ride
01-04-2011, 03:50 AM
have you checked out the LFS in GTA. you'd be surprise what they have in there tank. As per the other post just keep a keen eye.

reef_to_reef
01-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Hey, been a while since I have been on here.. I need to shut down my tanks.. some of you know the zoanthid collection I have, you name it I have it.. I am not shipping, no time. Pick up only GTA Canada !

oupulino
01-06-2011, 03:17 AM
I sent you PM reef to reef

ScubaSteve
01-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Check out some of the smaller US vendors, they'l ship to you. I've been able to track down some pretty snazzy ones for pretty cheap at a few places. My favourite guy to use is Neptune's Cove. Email him (Bill if I recall correctly) and ask him for the stock/pricelist. You can find pics of most things on his website but the site is weird... you have to right click on the image and go "view image" to see the full size version. Apparently he's an aqaurium guy, not a web designer.

I've used 5 different guys in the US multiple times and have only ever had one experience with a F*** up due to UPS being retarded. Bill at Neptune's replaced the entire order at no cost and even threw in some extras for the inconvenience.

Jeff000
01-07-2011, 03:17 AM
Check out some of the smaller US vendors, they'l ship to you. I've been able to track down some pretty snazzy ones for pretty cheap at a few places. My favourite guy to use is Neptune's Cove. Email him (Bill if I recall correctly) and ask him for the stock/pricelist. You can find pics of most things on his website but the site is weird... you have to right click on the image and go "view image" to see the full size version. Apparently he's an aqaurium guy, not a web designer.

I've used 5 different guys in the US multiple times and have only ever had one experience with a F*** up due to UPS being retarded. Bill at Neptune's replaced the entire order at no cost and even threw in some extras for the inconvenience.

Odd that he would ship, I had a couple private sales ship to me. But for a company to thats a huge risk. CITES has some huge fines for illegal importing of live goods.

Carrera75
01-07-2011, 04:56 AM
Odd that he would ship, I had a couple private sales ship to me. But for a company to thats a huge risk. CITES has some huge fines for illegal importing of live goods.

It's not illegal to ship Zoos and Ricordeas to Canada from the US. I have had them shipped with great success, in fact I have recently been in touch with Bill (from Neptune) and I can assure you that he does ship to Canada. He is a great guy to deal with.

reefwars
01-07-2011, 05:00 AM
It's not illegal to ship Zoos and Ricordeas to Canada from the US. I have had them shipped with great success, in fact I have recently been in touch with Bill (from Neptune) and I can assure you that he does ship to Canada. He is a great guy to deal with.

+1 i think the hard part is finding good ones like the above mentioned that want to go through the extra hassel for the same dollar:):)